Got a flat, need tires asap

Ok so one of my F1's went flat last night. I need a pair of tires quick I hate running the spair. Anyone know where I can get a pair for cheap? I live in the Mcully area so someplace in town would be nice but I'm willing to make the drive. I tried calling around today but everyone that has our size wants way to much. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
If you want it fast, Goodyear is the only place to get it locally. I was in the same situation like you, but I got two flats on the same day!:angry:

I got two F1s at Kapolei-Goodyear for 600. That's with dismount/mount/balance and discard fee. At that time Discount Tire were selling the F1s for 260 each.

Well I may have a line on some Hankooks. How good are they? I have to call them back on Monday to see if they have them in stock at the warehouse.

Well I may have a line on some Hankooks. How good are they? I have to call them back on Monday to see if they have them in stock at the warehouse.

Hankooks is good for just everyday driving. They dont have the grip like F1's or Nitto has.

Plus you cant go wrong w/ Hankooks running for 151.00/each at Tires-easy.com

Some guy was just selling 2 new F1's on Craigslist for $400. Was up for a while but I don't see it anymore. But at least you have a spare! I'll buy it from you. :D

i have 1 F1 sitting here with about 50-60% tread left on it, will let it go for $50 if you want it. 423-2424

Back