Goodguys P'town next weekend

Nazgul

Black Rider
Anyone going???

I forgot to pre-reg as I was getting ready for our cruise; just got back this morning.

I had planned on taking the L; probably still will if it looks like rain, which it doesn't right now. Will still take it if some of your are going, too.

If not, I might take the Vette since they will be celebrating Veterans Day, and will likely have the 'Vettes for Vets' corral, where we give veterans a ride around the fairgrounds in our Vettes as a thank-you for their service.

Post up if you're going to enter your L.

https://good-guys.com/agt-2015

Will be there autocrossing the Camaro with the new 383 stroker, shocks and suspension upgrades.

I'm at GG now. Can't go tomorrow. Let me know if you can use my window sticker and 2 passes. 925-899-7446.

Good to see you too, George! How'd the autox end up?

I also saw Cesar, who also entered his L and had it in the Trick Truck Corral. He says he wants to paint the white L a dark grey, darker than Dark Shadow Grey.

I bumped into Robert 'Black Storm' too! Literally! He was looking for a car to buy his daughter Alissa (sp?). I pointed them towards a late model Boss 302 I had seen in the For Sale lot.

Good to see everyone. It has been too long since we all got together.

I placed 3rd in the street machine class. We got a late start on Sunday due to rain but once in cleared we made 3 more passes however the times didn't count. Tyler showed up in his Lightning and ran it in the autocross.

I placed 3rd in the street machine class. We got a late start on Sunday due to rain but once in cleared we made 3 more passes however the times didn't count. Tyler showed up in his Lightning and ran it in the autocross.

Congrats on placing! Did they give you a plaque?

How'd Tyler do? Cesar told me he's selling his blower plate kits thru Borreli's now.

Congrats on placing! Did they give you a plaque?

How'd Tyler do? Cesar told me he's selling his blower plate kits thru Borreli's now.

Thanks Paul. No awards for 2nd or 3rd place finishers, just bragging rights.

Tyler did very well in the autocross and it was cool watching him. He also showed me a blower cog that he built and had installed on his truck. That sucker whines super loud like music to our ears.

Good to see you too, George! How'd the autox end up?

I also saw Cesar, who also entered his L and had it in the Trick Truck Corral. He says he wants to paint the white L a dark grey, darker than Dark Shadow Grey.

I bumped into Robert 'Black Storm' too! Literally! He was looking for a car to buy his daughter Alissa (sp?). I pointed them towards a late model Boss 302 I had seen in the For Sale lot.

Good to see everyone. It has been too long since we all got together.

PS: Several guys stopped to talk about my L. One or two actually owns or did own a Lightning. One, from Turlock, who bought a Silver Gen 2 this year, expressed interest in possibly getting together with us on 12/20. His name is Joe, and I gave him the link to this site. Hopefully he'll post up and say hi.

I met Margaret when I was in the California Capri Club in the late 1970's. She and I, and her brother, each owned one of Ford's German Capris that were imported and sold by Mercury. Well, I saw one of the old members from that club on Saturday. It's been over 30 years, and nothing's changed. He owned a couple of Capris for daily drivers, and had a couple dedicated autocross cars. He has sold some and bought some, and now still has two of them! He did move, from Santa Clara area to Patterson, where he has his own shop (a retired hobby) where he builds big brake kits and suspension parts for people's cars, Datsuns, etc. I noticed a guy autocrossing a '74 Capri turbo 2300 at the GG Saturday. Did pretty well, too.

Back