Goodbye!

Well, my time with Lightning Club has passed, I sold my Lightning, and I moved out of the No. Va area.

Priorties have changed, mainly due to buying a house. I went from a 5 minute commute to a 25 minute one, and with gas prices the way they are, I was spending about 70 dollars a week just to get to work, and would be up the sheet creek when it snowed. So, while the L still has good trade in value, and new 08's are coming, I traded it for a 07 Honda Ridgeline Pickup. My monthly payment is lower, along with insurance and fuel consumption. I still have other cars that I can have fun with, so it just didn't make sense to me to buy a beater and make payments on something I don't drive. My wife has a 03 Cobra that I can play with if I get an itch to mod, and I have a 79 fox-body fairmont for my bracket racing itch. My Lighting was the 34th vehicle I've owned in the past 14 years:screwy:

Thank you to JJ at Woodbine Motorsports, he helped me get the truck where I wanted performance-wise.

Thanks to Brian K for organizing the BK cruises, dyno days and such.

Had alot of fun at the races with Spencer and Jeff too.

I'll be checking in occasionally to see what you guys are up to.

Later-
Larry Price

+1

Good luck with everything. Got anything left you wanna sell me for cheap??? :)

Vultures:chair: Spencer already snatched the line lock.

I have--
whipple pulley 3.25''
Afco double pass heat exchanger with fans
JLP Intercooler Reservoir (street version)
Wideband commander
stock 04 grill
28x11.5 16'' M/T e.t. streets

Last edited:
You'd be doing the same thing. ;k

Let me know what you want for the pulley and heat exchanger

Oh and can you go to the dealership and swap the stock grill for the harley so I can get it back?? LOL

Larry,

Thanks for hanging out with us!!!

We had some great times cruizin, Racin' and dynoin'!! :buddies:

Congrats on the new house, thats always alot of fun (and work).

If you are in town here, drop me a line and we can meet for some grub or a cold one.

As always, have fun

Back