Goodbye Mr. Stay Puft

Zak Attack

I would like to wish my dear friend Mr. Stay Puft a happy life. The truck is immaculate and Mr. Smurf will miss you. Have fun at your new home. Hopefully the new owner will browse the site. And Dorf my friend congrats on selling the L. I know it was kinda unexpected but hey so is everything else right.

The guy dorf sold it to is gonna take great care of it and pull a show truck to shows....IMO he could pull the truck to shows and leave it on the trailor behind Mr. Stay Puft it's super clean.

I dont really know how I missed this thread... But I already figured Mike sold the L and got a SB cobra... |R|E|A|D|I|N|G|

I would like to wish my dear friend Mr. Stay Puft a happy life. The truck is immaculate and Mr. Smurf will miss you. Have fun at your new home. Hopefully the new owner will browse the site. And Dorf my friend congrats on selling the L. I know it was kinda unexpected but hey so is everything else right.

I appreciate the SEND-OFF Zak. Mr Stay Puft will be missed dearly! I was a little taken back seeing all those Lightnings at Centerville on the 28th of July. This coupled with the fact I can't even shift the Terminator only made matters worse (new parts on order of course....:eek:ldtu:).

Zak, you are right, the new owner will definitely take great care of Mr Stay Puft! He actually stays in a garage now. . . . :cr: . . . I am sure he is much happier at his new home, where he doesn't have to worry about being SHAT on by some unruly bird!

As I said in a previous post, Mr Stay Puft will always hold a special place in my heart.....:heart:.

Now we need to get Papa Smurf's times down. . . . :thumbup:

Dorf

Back