Good People

K

ken woodward

Hey guy's, Ken here in Utah. I just off the phone with your buddy, Steve Stock. He "E-Mailed me a question concerning radius arm bushings. Ive got to tell you guys your real lucky to have him around. I never met him, but sure was interesting to talk to. Sounds like you guy's are coming along well with your club, I think I'm 1 of 2 members in Utah. It would be nice to have 10 or 20 people in the same area, that's as nuts as the rest of us on this sight. Anyway I just thought I'd say my thoughts, Good Luck, KEN

Thanks Ken for the kind words and thanks for the good info on radius arm bushings that you supplied to me. It is hard to believe that those bushings went south with so few miles but I think time had a little to do with it also. I'll keep in touch.
Also I have an idea right up your billet alley. Since a lot of us are running blowers we cant take advantage of underdrive pulleys cuz the blower pulley is the same size as the crank pulley. I wonder if it is possible to just have an alternater and water pump under drive and leave the crank pulley alone?

------------------
94 Crimson.
NLOC member #343
Team Powerdyne, 8psi,bypass
13.633@ 100mph

Yea Steve, you can. Thats what Iv'e done on my truck. When I built my pulleys, I used the March pulleys for sample pieces of a friends mustang. I noticed no diference in alt charging or heat up. I have a 180 thermo also. KEN

Back