god, school is such a drag...

M

matthyoo

im in computer class right now and i just finished my assignment 45 minutes early....so i got nothing else to do...it sucks!

I hear ya, man. I'm headin' into my 7th year and finishing up my two degrees. I'm beyond burnt out. At least it's the weekend now and time for a short break.

------------------
Adam B.
1994 Red SVT Lightning #2019
gallery80.jpg

I go to a Division 2 school here in Topeka Kansas!! Washburn University!! I want to major in Marketing!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

How about everyone else?????

------------------
Shane L.

93 black- 12.92 @ 100.74 (mine)
~~~~On the rev limiter right past the 1000' mark~~~~
99 red- 13.04 @ 107 (my inheritance) HEHE

Robert Morris College (R.M. University 1/1/02)

Undergrad in Management Information Systems
Masters in Communication in Information Systems

Currently enrolled as an "intergrated" student... I'm doing both at the same time.

Later!

------------------
Robert Werksman
Internet Information and Sales Director
Heritage Motorcycle Group

Southwest Missouri State University

Bachelor of Science in Animal Science
Bachelor of Science in Wildlife Conservation and Management

Started out in Veterinary Medicine. Changed my mind and am now going to be a Conservation Agent.

------------------
Adam B.
1994 Red SVT Lightning #2019
gallery80.jpg

Northwood University, West Palm Beach campus.
Dual Major in Business Management and Automotive Aftermarketing.
I'll second the school sucks bit..I hate having a 9am class, then nothin till 3. Really screws up workin a decent job.

------------------
If I only had an L2..... <sigh>
http://www.remotecontrolhobby.com/
Home of NATIVE RACING INC and the BEST stock chassis, no pull start, big block conversion kit for the Traxxas T-Maxx.

My Alma Mater is Henry Ford Community College. But I went back after being out of school for 20 years.
frown.gif
Guys, for God's sake, do it while you're young.

------------------
Stevie-Ray
NLOC #606
2000 Red L #3460 DOB 5-31
ARE LSII
BedRug
Custom mats
Clear tails
Keypad Entry
JL Stage II Ram Air
2001 Ranger 4X4 Daily Driver
9993917.jpg

Northwood University West Palm Campus
Majored in Business Administration

Do it while you're young, now I'm paying for mine and my wife's Masters (her's in Education, my MBA) while working full time.

I had to work full time and carry a full load to pay for college. I appreciate everything I have alot more because of that.

I learned that by the time you hit 30, most of the BS is over with, and you can concentrate on Family and Fun. I say most, because I'm still 3 years behind on the Grand Master Plan, and getting married last year put a little strain on the finances.

Enjoy your 20's, work hard, and play hard when you can.

Today a Master's Degree is one more rung on the ladder, and every edge that you have is crucial.Just keep in mind where you want to be 15-20 years from now.

John

Iowa State University. Go Cyclones! I'm a Mechanical Engineering junior, but currently working as a Competitive Analysis / Reliability Engineering Co-op at Mercury Marine. I'll be returning to school in January, and have picked up a lot of good reasons to finish my degree, and work hard for good grades.

Matthyoo, you may think school's a drag and it sucks to get up and go ...... Well lil brother, after 25 years of HAVING TO HAVE TO GET UP AND GO TO WORK EVERY DAY, I'm telling you,life should just be a breeze to you right now. Enjoy while you can and remember, these are some of the best days of your life.
- Rick -

------------------
- Rick -
00 Black Lightning
#3395 on 5/30/00
JL Stage II Ram Air, DiabloSport chip (JL Programed), Stull billet grill, Clear Corners, Line-X bed liner

Back