Go Seahawks

Steve ::: GOOD 4 YOU it is about time you have something in football to to be proud of. The question here is will the Seahawks make it to the Superbowl:headscratch: they have a 50/50 shot at it now!!!

No doubt in my mind if they would of played in the super dome, it would of been a Saints victory.

If a team cant win on the road then they are not a legit contender for any championship in any sport in my opinion.

The Aints got there one feel good championship time to go back to the cellar.

Steve ::: GOOD 4 YOU it is about time you have something in football to to be proud of. The question here is will the Seahawks make it to the Superbowl:headscratch: they have a 50/50 shot at it now!!!

How's that SA pro football team? Saints made the playoffs and won in Philly. Then put up a good fight, especially defensively. We'll see what happens next year. Saints need to do something with the offensive line and pick up a quality running back.

Our arena team is OK. We have two lousy nfl teams in TX already. No need to add a third. We will see how your Pelicans do tonight against our Spurs. Even with our old beat up injury riddled team my money is on SA

Want to discuss number of NBA championships?

Our arena team is OK. We have two lousy nfl teams in TX already. No need to add a third. We will see how your Pelicans do tonight against our Spurs. Even with our old beat up injury riddled team my money is on SA

Want to discuss number of NBA championships?

Wait, we have an NBA team?

No axe here
No dog in the fight
I am done with FB since the Girls arent in
All bout BB now

Oh and Nascar starts in a few weeks.

Dont care who wins SB well as long as it isnt that team from NE

Back