Get together...

M

MO351

Hey, I don't know if anyone has talked about doing something like this but how about getting a bunch of us to have a get-together somewhere. How does the Hooters at Fairview Heights sound to you? I know that there are going to be some stangs from Mustangworks.com meeting there, too. We are working on a time to meet there on Saturday night. Everybody gets to meet each other. We get the Hooter's girls to pose for pics with our rides (it's being arranged
biggrin.gif
, I hope it works out). We'll kinda have our own little/big car show/cruise night there at the Hooters. Let me know what you think. A rough time was thinking around 8pm-ish. Anyone have any other ideas? Different time? Thoughts? Thanks.

------------------
1994 Red SVT Lightning #2019

Posted by quick89gt in mustangworks:

Hey Ya'all. Hooters stays open on the weekends until 1:00am....soooo...there is plenty, plenty of time for everyone to meet at the one in Fairview Heights, IL...I know a lot of you are staying at the hotels in:
Collinsville
O'Fallon
Fairview Heights
Caseyville, etc.

Point being, all of these places are right by the track and hooters...all very, very close together. There is also a HUGE
"Weekends Only" furntiure store parking lot right across the street where we could all go and B.S. without any problems. I'd love to meet up there with a bunch of you guys and chow down and check out some nice *** mustangs and take some pictures with the cutie Hooters girls. Josh
-------------

He's the one I've been talking with in trying to organize a get together. He lives up there and I think this could really turn out pretty sweet. Let me know what you think.

------------------

[This message has been edited by MO351 (edited 04-29-2001).]

Sweet! It kinda looks like we'll start meeting there at Hooters in Fairview Heights around 8pm Saturday night and probably close the place down.
biggrin.gif
Hope everyone can make it.

------------------

Count me in too! Last year I didn't do anything but watch the races, I had a rented Taurus! Not this year! bringing the Mustang and the Lightning. Can hardly wait!

count me in too!

------------------
Chuck P
1993#3951 (24k miles, mod'ed and lots of custom parts)
NLOC#138
MiLOC#10
00 Focus ZX3
99 GT conv
91 GT (race/show car- in hibernation)

I'll be there!! I think everyone will aventually be there also, Once word gets out at the track. This could really rock if the parking is big enough to accomodate everyone!!! LOL

------------------
Shane L.
Black 93
Vortech S-trim
340hp and 404ft.lbs
best ET yet: 13.52 @ 101.08 on the rev limiter
SAVING for a 97/98 cobra, Have to stop spending $ on the L

The more the merrier.
biggrin.gif
Yeah, this should be sweet! I'm sooooo looking forward to it. Hopefully the parking lot that Josh is talking about is really big to accomodate a large number of vehicles. I'm pumped!

------------------

add 3 more to that list maybe 7?? i dont know yet or even more.... our middle Tenn convoy entails three lightnings and a cobra.......two in each truck and one in the cobra...........and add my girlfriend....ha

------------------
00 White L Straight pipes, 2"lowering shackles, JL filter kit and flip chip, and free limited time offer...."CLUNK"

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 10secL:
add 3 more to that list maybe 7?? i dont know yet or even more.... our middle Tenn convoy entails three lightnings and a cobra.......two in each truck and one in the cobra...........and add my girlfriend....ha

</font>

when are you guys leaving?

------------------
'01 Black Lightning born 03/01,Bedrug, A.R.E. 'Z' series topper w/wing,s.steel receiver bar and ball, hard wired Valentine 1 radar detector, phazar radar/laser scrambler, Kenwood Excelon flip face cd player, Alpine v12 5ch amp, polk audio tweeters and 6.5" in front, rockford fosgate 5x7 rear, and two rockford fosgate 10" in custom box.

hey to add to lil zeus post us topeka boys will be bringing up 3 lightnings, shanes 93, his dads 99 and another friends 2000. along with a nice 4x4 99 F-150 and a 97 Cobra. there will be about 8 of us between the 5 vehicles

Back