Get Together

J

JC Lightning

Hey All, I have'nt heard from anyone in a while and was wondering if yall wanted to have another get together maybe at Hooters again just for some drums and wings.
Later,
James
----------
Red 94 #513
Blue 67 Fastback

OK James, that sounds great! You're in charge of the plans now
wink.gif
Just tell us when and where to be!

------------------

smokin.gif

stangs.jpg

Im free on weekends. So whenever yall want to get together is fine with me. Ill wait for Bobby to reply.
Later,
James
-----------
Red 94 #513
Blue 67 Fastback

Hey, count me in to, unless it rains or I develope a life between now and then.
Alvin

------------------
99.5 Ford Lightning - Full Bassani exhaust, Swanson Performance Chip,Pro-m,undersized pulley,3.73 gears,Cal-trac bars,single bladed trottle body,J/L ram air kit,Transgo shift kit,cobra type hood, snug top cover,2" drop in back, clear lens, yellow stripes down red truck.

http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4294235379

I would like to try maybe next weekend if its allright with yall. Too much stuff came up this weekend for me and besides, I need overtime. Just let me know what yall think.
Later,
James
------------
Red 94 #513
Blue 67 Fastback

We can have a "install Jeff's new motor" party...
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Jeff S (edited 12-29-2000).]

will this involve crawfish and strippers, like the last time you blew your motor, or is this strictly wrenches and band aids?

It seems to me that crayfish come and go, you know in or out of season --- But a good stripper is always there for you. Kind of like a wife -- HA! If that was true our dancing girls would go out of bussiness. All kinding aside, it's good for us to get out and see what real women look like. HA!
Are you there Trac?
Just me

So Jeff, whens the party gonna be?
Later,
James
----------
Red 94 #513
Blue 67 Fastback

A get together sounds good to me let me know think i can doi it next weekend on sat have to go to the ice skating in the wrena here in N. O. on fri night

------------------
Bobby
95 Lightning Red #233
14.65 @90 MPH
Born on 01\03\95
86 Mustang Coupe 351c
93 Convertible
NLOC #500
Ford Performance Association Member
0500_3_t.jpg

Yes Alvin, I'm here... LOL!

Whatever Jeff needs to get that damn red truck back on the road is just fine with me. If it requires strippers, the more the merrier as long as the end result is the truck screams down the track like a bandit and Jeff comes home to me.

Yes, I am the coolest
wink.gif

------------------

smokin.gif

stangs.jpg

it doesn't get any better than that; unless someone brings a sack of crawfish. they make excellent edible tassels.

So how does next Sat. sound? If so, do you all want to do it during the day or later on that night?
Later,
James
-----------
Red 94 #513
Blue 67 Fastback

ok Guys and Gals are we going to try to meet up this sat for some wing and a few beers or whats up let me kow what yall think

------------------
Bobby
95 Lightning Red #233
14.65 @90 MPH
Born on 01\03\95
86 Mustang Coupe 351c
93 Convertible
NLOC #500
0500_3_t.jpg

Looks like the most I'll be doing this weekend is assembling the short block, so I'm sure a Saturday night break will be in order.

Where are we meeting?

Later!
Jeff

Ok Guys And Gals

How does 6:30 to 7:00 pm sound sat. afternoon and the Hooters on College Drive in Baton Rouge sound let me know what yall think

------------------
Bobby
95 Lightning Red #233
14.65 @90 MPH
Born on 01\03\95
86 Mustang Coupe 351c
93 Convertible
NLOC #500
0500_3_t.jpg

[This message has been edited by Blue Oval Forever (edited 01-03-2001).]

Easy enough for me so count me in! Also, the weather promises to be decent, so we should all head over to Miss Goldies afterwards. Be kinda neat to have a few Lightnings there as a group.

------------------
Later!
Jeff S.
President, NLOC
#74 in '95 - 11.92@115.2
#582 in '00 - 13.36@101.75 (Swanson chip ONLY)
trux.jpg

Sounds good to me. What is Miss Goldies? Is it like a Sonic?
James
---------
Red 94 #513
Blue 67 Fastback

Back