Get off you a$$ and come to the track

H

hotdog

If some of you guys don't start coming to the track on Friday night I am going to have to move to Houston for company. It's lonely out there being the only Lightning.
Come on down to Baton Rouge this Friday night and play. I'm coming in from Lafayette so that is about the same for you New Orleans Guys.
Randy, come run your truck before you sell it! Anyone --- just come.
See you there.
Alvin

------------------
99.5 Ford Lightning - Full Bassani exhaust, JDM Chip,90mm Ford MAS,undersized pulley,3.73 gears,Cal-trac bars,single bladed trottle body,Alu. driveshaft,Transgo shift kit,cobra type hood, snug top cover,2" drop in back, clear lens, yellow stripes down red truck. 12.9/ 105

http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4294235379

Alvin you sound kinda desperate lol I may be going tommorow nite to State Capital, but i may pull my car with my L and run my car instead. I dont know yet for sure, but i would like to go, weather permitting.
Shane

------------------
00' Black Lightning#4894 13.28@103 Swanson Chip, MAF, JL Ram Air to be installed.. 79' Stang 351w 10.54@131

It will be great to meet you. Man your Mustang is strong, I will enjoy seeing it run. Take care and see you if the rain lets us.
Alvin

Back