Get off Bulldog

V

ViperLuke

Hey Bulldog, I know you can defend yourself, but enough is enough! In the past few days you've been called an idiot at least twice, clueless and a racist. As a fellow L owner, Im appalled. I for one would like to apoligize for my statements earlier. There is one thing I need to mention however. The politically correct term for a person of middle eastern descent, Is'nt "sandnigger" it's " afro-palestinian" Btw, those are some sweet looking shirts you have for sale. If possible I'd like to order 8 for my bowling team. Also do you have the matching shoes to go with those. Thanks

------------------
Blue Viper GTS (11.8/121mph 1/4) Silver 01 Lightning "Im gonna mod until I see a 12"
10 yr. old daughter " Poppa I wanna hear the supercharger again"

I'm glad to see that you use your brain cells to correct us and give us the politically correct terminology for a Dune Coon. Umm and if you agree with withdrawling our support of Israel you're just as naive and short sighted as Bulldog is. The inferior mind jumps to conclusions about Israel because they're worth isn't directly seen, dig deeper(and don't pull up BS from 30 years ago, that was stupid) and you'll see what they do for us.

------------------
Curt
'93 Red Lightning #4232
http://www.geocities.com/lightning_struck93/index.html

[This message has been edited by Lightning Struck (edited 09-15-2001).]

ok tell me what Israel has done for us! Its really not their fault, if i could have a superpower look over my shoulder and give me billions of dollars a year why wouldn't i do it? Once our govt took on the responsabilty of supporting Israel, they should have taken on the responsability of protecting us from the associated terrorist activity that was promised due to that association. The minute this idiot said he was gonna make the US pay for supporting Israel we shoulda taken him out...we didnt...and now we're paying!

Hey "Struck" that sound you heard is a message going right over your head. Of course Isreal is our ally. I also believe that ally will be used to help exact retribution. Cooler heads seem to be prevailing at the top of our goverment. Thats a good thing. When you have an enemy, be cold and calculating, think it through. Then when you do decide to strike. Show no mercy. Btw, the term "dune coon" is kind of outdated, unless your trying to be retro. The preferred slur is "towel head"

Struck,
why do you demean the USS Liberty incident? if your father was on the boat would you think so lightly of the backstabbing tragedy?

Read the other post to find out what Israel has done for us...Why are we helping Russia right now?? We send them millions of dollars worth of grain a year, but they once threatened us in Cuba?? Why did we rebuild Germany when they started war with us in WW2? Why do we support Mexico since we also got in a war with them in the 1800's? Why do we side with China since they are a Communist country that supported Russia? Why do we side with Britain since we had a war with them for our Liberty...

Start to see the picture..We alienate ourselfs because of past incidents and we don't have any friends ANYWHERE...

------------------
Curt
'93 Red Lightning #4232

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bulldog:
The minute this idiot said he was gonna make the US pay for supporting Israel we shoulda taken him out...we didnt...and now we're paying!</font>
Exactly. And since we didn't, of course we can't blame us, so let's get a scapegoat!

Curt,
Well said!

its our own governments fault true...but it would be nice to see a little appreciation by the foreign govt that we stuck our necks out for!

What exactly do you want to see?? A bunch of Israelis running out there into Afganilot with M-16s and grenade launchers? We will have their support..You might not be able to see what they are doing, or that they are helping, but like most things, we don't really need to know, as it jeapardizes their national securtity. The Mossad doesn't need to be exposed, just as our plans and missions for the Green Berets(sp?) and Seals..They are helping out in the way they can, I'm not worried..All of our allies are just as pissed about this as we are(almost), like Germany said, this was an attack on America, but also an attack on the freedom of the free democratic world.

------------------
Curt
'93 Red Lightning #4232

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bulldog:
its our own governments fault true...but it would be nice to see a little appreciation by the foreign govt that we stuck our necks out for!</font>
Okay...
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">"We are prepared to offer any assistance, at any time." -Prime Minister Sharon earlier this week</font>
Well, Bulldog, I posted the above quote in an earlier thread started by you.

So, if this is not "a little appreciation" then perhaps you could be a little more specific about what you expect.
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Start to see the picture..We alienate ourselfs because of past incidents and we don't have any friends ANYWHERE...</font>
What???? Virtually the entire world is condemning these attacks. At the Changing of the Guard in England a couple of days ago the band played a song other than God Save the Queen for the first time ever...the Star Spangled Banner. Do you realize what that means? The British monarchy playing the national anthem of a foreign nation! The one who kicked their @$$ in the late 1700's and is now their friend.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Why are we helping Russia right now?? We send them millions of dollars worth of grain a year, but they once threatened us in Cuba?? </font>
Let's see they were communists then and are now a democracy.
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Why did we rebuild Germany when they started war with us in WW2?</font>
Let's see, were a Fascist dictatorship then, and are a democracy now.
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Why do we support Mexico since we also got in a war with them in the 1800's?</font>
They are a democracy now.
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Why do we side with China since they are a Communist country that supported Russia?</font>
They...well you got me there. I agree with you
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Why do we side with Britain since we had a war with them for our Liberty...</font>
Monarchy then, democracy now.

See a pattern? ('cept for that China thing.)

[This message has been edited by Bimota Guy (edited 09-15-2001).]

Bimota, I'm not taking that towards me, because you told me nothing I didn't already know..I was just making a point that virtually every part of the world and the United States has had a truffle in the past, but we still support them in their endeavors as long as they are just and righteous. I was just trying to point out that you can't judge and condemn nations for past actions when they have changed...Alright?

------------------
Curt
'93 Red Lightning #4232

Curt, Agreed! Then I don't understand what this means... (emphasis added)
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Start to see the picture..We alienate ourselfs because of past incidents and we don't have any friends ANYWHERE...</font>
Are you really saying we DO NOT have friends?

Ah...But, Mosquito...

Democracy is NOT the sole reason we (the USA) will always have friends. Democracy helps, to a certain extent, and can create and sustain military alliances, but cannot guarantee mutual friendship and respect.

We,(the USA), will ALWAYS have friends in the rest of the world. Due to the fact that we are from the rest of the world...

SNATCH THE PEBBLE,
MOSQUITO,
FROM MY HAND,
CL

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bimota Guy:
Curt, Agreed! Then I don't understand what this means... (emphasis added)
Start to see the picture..We alienate ourselfs because of past incidents and we don't have any friends ANYWHERE...</font>
Are you really saying we DO NOT have friends?

I think he's trying to say "IF" we did we wouldn't have any freinds..

Yup, you got it! I for one have learned my lesson. LOL I've got to start making my posts a lot clearer also.
biggrin.gif

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Condor Legion:
We,(the USA), will ALWAYS have friends in the rest of the world. Due to the fact that we are from the rest of the world...CL</font>

Very true, CL.

------------------
Adam B.
1994 Red SVT Lightning #2019

flag.gif

Ooooppss..I pushed the red button. I think that used to be Afghanistan--->
vlam.gif
mgwhore.gif

Member of P.E.T.A.: People Eating Tasty Animals

Right on brother!! Yeah that's what I meant, just forgot that little "IF"... Basically in times of need our friends will be there, as they are in any friendship(good one that is)..No one that has any intelligence wants to mess with us and piss us off...That kinda explains this situation I think..

------------------
Curt
'93 Red Lightning #4232

Back