General file change question

huffentuff95

I was trying to richen a complete base open loop line on my laptop. I know how to high light the top line in blue and SET by multplying by 0.99 or less to richen the whole table. It changed the values but how do I save it ??? I tried to save it and when I open the file back up I still have the old values in the table. so I went to plug it in my tweecer to write the tweecer BUT when I shut the key off and try to read the file I just put in the Valve never changed. I know I am doing something wrong just a little help here. What I want to do is change a few files that I have already stored in my saved programs without being hooked up to the truck and have them in stand by to load in the event I get it on the dyno soon!!!

After I hi lighted the line than entered the X by and the line numbers changed ,I then hit enter but when I clicked on the blue box (Save to disc ) I go out of that file and go back in and the old nubbers are still there not the new #'s :headscratch::headscratch:

Ah Gawd a repeat student!
Once you make your changes click on the save button, then it will open a small box for you to name the new file and permit you to save it in a specified location. Then reopen file and verify the changes prior to writing the file to the tweecer.

Alright I don't have the program with me
(where is the save button on the screen) , I couldn't seem to locate one lastnight. Yes it wouldn't let me rename it or save as !!!!! So Sorry masterson!!!

Back