Gen 3 @ the track?

after doing some more research it appears it just a truck with the Ford racing wheels, and the cervinis' body kit. looks good though, guess the guy just likes to keep people guessing

This truck will be at many FFW and NMRA races this year. If you want to see more come to Orlando and Bradenton for the season openers.

Kev:eek:ldtu:

I didnt think Ford even made a standard cab version of the 05+ F150 ??

Thats was the reason I thought this might be the real deal.

well at least it LOOKS like a great gen 3 candidate unlike all the other trucks we have seen .
Looks great to me:thumbup:

FAKE, its not a gen3. And its not a turbo, its the procharger with the bypass valve undone from the inlet pipe

https://www.cervinis.com/product.aspx?car=1&id=1159#8023

I agree, it's a fake.

However for all the stuff offered by cervinis you'd be driving a $75,000 - $85,000 truck. I'd rather find a 04 L for about $25,000, stick $35,000 (high ball) into it, end up with a sick daily driver and $ in the bank!

But it is pretty bada**.

I agree, it's a fake.

However for all the stuff offered by cervinis you'd be driving a $75,000 - $85,000 truck. I'd rather find a 04 L for about $25,000, stick $35,000 (high ball) into it, end up with a sick daily driver and $ in the bank!

But it is pretty bada**.

This is not a $75000 truck. I helped him build it. Brand new truck bought in late 07, he stole it for $17000. STX model with a 5.4 auto and the basic options. Cheaper than some Lightnings and brand new. The body stuff was painted and installed in less than a month. Only the front bumper and fender vents are Cervini. The box sides are stock with the tie downs shaved and filled, some non-Cervini's ground effects, hood, a basic bar grill that we painted black and a stock rear bumper. Door handles and mirrors were painted at the same time. I think he has less than 5k into the body stuff. It was tastefully done to the point where it looks like something the factory would have put into production, quite a few people have approached me thinking it is a prototype or something. LOL It also has some lowering stuff along with some serious Baer brakes and the Ford Racing Prototype Lightning wheels. The Procharger has made 580rwhp on 17psi and race fuel. On pump gas, daily driver tune it makes 475rwhp on about 15psi. That's on the stock motor @6000rpm. It wants to keep going too, the power was not dropping off. A built motor with cams(3V) is waiting in the corner right now but he is trying to get a Whipple for it. The Procharger doesn't make a ton of torque like the gen2 trucks so it's not as snappy on the streets, plus the truck weighs about 400 more than a Gen2. Should make some good power when we turn it up past 20psi!

Kev:eek:ldtu:

Back