GEN 1 Modifications

HouseDivided

My 94' is completely stock with 84k miles. I want to start slowly making mods to increase hp and torque where would be a good place to start. I also want an aggressive exhaust sound, but not the typical flowmaster you hear on every other rumbling truck something unique and that grabs attention. Do i need to do anything special to add a supercharger (cam etc)
Any info will be appreciated. HouseDivided because my wife owns an 88' Vette. i admit it is fun to drive, but i will take the L anyday if I had to choose.

A good muffler is dynomax. I have BBK headers and the Dynomax welded performance mufflers coming out right before the rear tire and it sounds really aggresive.

I as well have dynomax exhaust it is one muffler with an x-crossover inside 2-inlets 2-outlets exiting infront of my rear passenger tire sounds mean

I have some mufflers called Pro-flow, sounds pretty mean, but my truck is intensely built, i'd love to try some mac mufflers on it but haven't had the extra cash to do it.

i really like the macs but i allso like the dyno max to i have the 1 chamber flomasters that was on it its not bad but its like a bike bc its just 2 pipes no h x or nuthen :cr1: its just how the guy b4 me had it done

Back