Gen 1 + Ice don't mix....need some Gen 1 parts!

Hey guys, back TTT,

Joe texted me asking if I can find him some Gen 1 parts, he never got around to jumping on any of them last time around, but he wants to get the Gen 1 fixed back up, he's been driving around since last winter with the front end off the truck!

Let me know if anyone still has front end parts. If you guys could bring them to Vinnie's GTG in a couple weeks I can pick them up there for Joe.

tom what color is yours. and you said it's a little rusty?

Paul is yours black? any rust?

Let me know guys. going to swing by Joe's next week and I'll see which stuff he wants me to try and grab.

Mine is black and has some rust where the chin spoiler would go. Its still solid. You can have it if you want it. just gotta come get it

Going to swing by Joe's later this week and I'll see which one he wants. Maybe if any of you guys are coming to Vinnie's or knwo someone who is we can try to convoy some parts up

Joe wants the smooth bumper not the one with the rubber strips so he's going to pass on those ones.
Dennis got a pic of the lights?

And does anyone have a PCM from a 94? Or will any PCM work in a 94? Dwayne's brother's Gen 1 L needs a new one.

need a pic to decide if he wants them lol.

and any body have a 94 PCM? Or know if 93-95 PCMs are interchangeable?

Back