Gen 1 + Ice don't mix....need some Gen 1 parts!

harley#356

9.89 @ 138.78 in a HD!
Hey guys,

Need some help for Joe Gambino (for those that don't know, he's the chassis shop guy who built Dave's badazz cage in his Shelby, did my 10 point cage and custom takes, doing Eric's full tube chassis, etc.)....his son wacked a pole in the snow the other week. He needs some front end parts, and wants to clean the truck up a bit anyway and add a few mods.

I know there's a big Gen 1 crowd in DelVal...if anybody's got any parts to help him out, shoot me a PM or post up and I'll get you in touch with Joe. He's driving around without a bumper right now in a sad looking Lightning lol, gotta fix it up!

Joe-1.jpg

Joe-2.jpg
:cr1:

From what I can see he needs a bumper, chin spoiler, rock guard and Grill. What else Josh?

I have a bumper that's just sitting around. It has no bumper strip on it, and a lil rust but other than that it's solid. You can have it.

Hey guys, talked to Joe last night when I was dropping off some parts. Need some prices and more info if you guys don't mind posting or PMing me and I'll relay it over to Joe.

I have a Cervinis FG chin spoiler, new in the box never used

Is that a stock looking one? Can you PM me a price?

I have a bumper that's just sitting around. It has no bumper strip on it, and a lil rust but other than that it's solid. You can have it.

Did the bumper strip come stock? You can see in the first pic Joe's had a smooth bumper with no rubber trim, so that's what he wants to keep. Wasn't sure if yours was a no-trim one, or had the holes for trim. He wants to get it painted so a little rust probably isn't a big deal as long as its the smooth type.

I have the original bumper from my black 95. It has the trim. Hit me up if you need it Josh.

See above, I'm not too familiar with gen 1's so is the bumper trim something other than that rubber strip across the front? If it's the same style as his original one, interested in a price and I can pass it onto Joe.

Josh I have a raditor and two fenders. that I got from your buddy years ago.

He needs front fenders, his are dinged up, can you PM me a price?

I have a whole bronco front end, but the core support is trash.

Are the bronco parts the same as the L? And is the front bumper the same as the one in the first pic? If you can PM me prices and maybe a pic. Or text me. Again I'll pass it on. If you've got the whole front end and it's good shape and its the same style as the L, may be a quick one stop shop, I can pick things up next time I'm down at my parents and bring it back up to Joe's for him.

Sorry to hear this tell him to buy the f250 bumper from lmc 120.00

Is that the same style as the L bumper?

Man I'm not used to this Gen 1 stuff LOL!

Are the bronco parts the same as the L? And is the front bumper the same as the one in the first pic? If you can PM me prices and maybe a pic. Or text me. Again I'll pass it on. If you've got the whole front end and it's good shape and its the same style as the L, may be a quick one stop shop, I can pick things up next time I'm down at my parents and bring it back up to Joe's for him.

Bronco fenders are the same. The only difference would be the chrome parts and the fender badges. I haven't looked at it in a year, but think the hood is straight on it too. My grandfather would love to have them out of his barn. $150 you can have the whole thing. It even still has the wiring harness on it :D I can get you an updated pic, but this is what it looked like before I pulled it off.

20121106_125818591054883.jpg

Hey guys, talked to Joe last night when I was dropping off some parts. Need some prices and more info if you guys don't mind posting or PMing me and I'll relay it over to Joe.

Is that a stock looking one? Can you PM me a price?

it's FG so no is not stock, pm sent

Thanks guys. I'll probably be swinging by Joe's in a couple days to drop off some fittings, so I'll see what he wants to do.

The bumper I have is the stock one. The strip has been removed and there is holes there. They came factory with the bumper strip. Your can get a new one at lmc truck. Lmk

so the one in the first pic isn't a stock L bumper? anyone know what trim model it came off of? He said he wants to keep the same smooth look without the trim.

Some ford trucks had a smooth chrome bumper, but you can also get one from lmc trucks that's primed smooth or get one from a junkyard

Back