Geez us

It’s 45° outside and hasn’t hit 60° in two days! I’m thinking about turning the heater on. This is ridiculous!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hahahaha.... jerk.... it's in the teens tonight. With a warm up of 41 tomorrow...woho..jeans and hoodie weather tomorrow

Ive been in jeans and hoodie in my house all day.
I used to live in the Blue ridge mountains and was used to the cold. 15 years in Florida and I’m freezing at 50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4cc6331ba28f10dd5ba72e9c75deff7c.jpg

I have forced hot air heat for the winter time when it feels like we live in Maine and I have air conditioning for the summertime when it feels like I live in Florida.

It’s 45° outside and hasn’t hit 60° in two days! I’m thinking about turning the heater on. This is ridiculous!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I feel you buddy! I was going to take the extended weekend to get some things done and I haven been outside the house because it's been so cold!!

Lets see Thursday was sunny and 60
Xmas day sunny 73
Saturday was sunny 75
Today (Sunday) sunny and 76 in forecast.

Gonna go wash the truck later.

South Texas FTW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brrrrrrrr, it was awesome here, mid 70’s this afternoon. Supposed to get crappy during the week though

4cc6331ba28f10dd5ba72e9c75deff7c.jpg

I have forced hot air heat for the winter time when it feels like we live in Maine and I have air conditioning for the summertime when it feels like I live in Florida.

I’ve do HVAC and have never in 24yrs seen a system installed that meticulously. Not one time

Back