gas stations close to Stanton

Well there is a Sunoco close to the track but it prolly only has Ultra 94. Just get 5 gallons at home before you drive there.......that's what I always do ;)

Reason I say that is because not to many drag strips carry unleaded racing fuel.........and if they do MAKE SURE it is unleaded. Some dumbass at Milan was trying to tell me they had 110, 114 octane unleaded :rolleyes:

--Joe

rdy2rac with said:
What if you want leaded? ;p (Robert runs leaded if I'm not mistaken)

Well for the rest of us "street trucks" that have cats leaded gas is a bit of a problem. Besides he prolly has his 02 sensors "deleted" through his chip.

--Joe

They will be selling 110 ($3.75) and 112 ($4.50) from 10:30 - 11:00 am at Stanton. Yes I know, I rock!!!

lightngsvt said:
They will be selling 110 ($3.75) and 112 ($4.50) from 10:30 - 11:00 am at Stanton. Yes I know, I rock!!!

Uh ya but to bad it is leaded!!!!!!!

--Joe

110 isnt unleaded? Crap.... Then I only rock for people without O2's and cats....:D

If I remeber correctly, there was a gas station in Warren that had 110 unleaded. I'll check w/Robert when I wake him up, but I think thats where he got gas before we went racing one time (before he switched to leaded).

Back