Gainesville raceway 4-29 videos 2 new bests

FlaHP

A few of us met up this Saturday for test and tune before we start braket racing. There was a 17 MPH headwind gusts but the air temps were amazing and lots off cool down time.

flahp11-4.JPG

http://www.auctioncreations.com/flahp11-4.MPG

http://www.auctioncreations.com/scottsbest.MPG

We are hitting almost every test and tune anytime any of you guys are in the area post here and we will meet up.

FlaHP said:
A few of us met up this Saturday for test and tune before we start braket racing. There was a 17 MPH headwind gusts but the air temps were amazing and lots off cool down time.

flahp11-4.JPG

We are hitting almost every test and tune anytime any of you guys are in the area post here and we will meet up.

So was that you on the right??LOL JK..Nice numbers

Last edited:
This is still Eaton powered too :)

I tried a new slick the M&H 16*30*14 and was very impressed. This was the first run on them with a 75shot ( AF 10.8 with 5 degrees of timing pulled) and weight reduction. I don't even have QA1's and am still running a Hotchkis TVS WO the front sway. I am going to try it one more time this Wednesday before I put the truck back together. I am sure I will get warned on Ricer Test and Tune night. This makes me want an aftermarket blower so bad. I just hate to put a bar in this truck.

Scotts run in the second video was with Long tubes and a 6#. These thing love some cool air.

Nice runs. I swear I'm going to make it down there soon and meet some of youse guys. Gotta get some slicks and some trac bars first.

SnipeJDM said:
Nice runs. I swear I'm going to make it down there soon and meet some of youse guys. Gotta get some slicks and some trac bars first.

Hell yea. All the local bopys should be up in running in 3 weeks so we will plan a day to get a good sized group out.

17 seconds!!!! hey..did someone borrow my truck without me knowing?:rolleyes: heck even my stock 93 is faster than that!
nice vids & times! I need to plan a trip up there one weekend. My girlfriends Mom lives in Ocala. So I could break away and join you guys.

470 rwhp off the bottle this was with a 75 shot. My guess it was putting around 540 rwhp with rwtq around 650 down under the spray. Those slicks/ weight reduction dropped my best by over 3/10ths. i was very happy and almost shocked when I got the slip.

It was a fun night. I am dreading this summer heat that is right around the corner.

Back