Full Offroad Exhaust with Flowmasters

95whiteL

Just replaced the exhaust on my L this weekend with a Bassani kit. For sale is the custom exhaust the previous owner had installed. All welded together, no cats, x-pipe and 2 chamber Flowmasters with turn-downs. If you want to attract attention this is the exhuast for you.

Local sales only please. I will not ship this system since it is very long and heavy due to being welded together. Exhaust is currently in Aberdeen, NC but pick-up in Greenvile, SC or somewhere in between will be possible. Send me an email or pm and we can work out the details.

$250 obo.

exhaust.jpg

Sorry, no trips to Florida planned. I would probably be willing to go as far as Atlanta to meet someone, but that's about it.

I'll give it one more shot, lol

if you feel like making the trip to florida and I can take it off your hands tomorrow :)

btw: if its a yes, email me at truenemy00@aol.com as that way I'll get the message for sure

btw: it will fit a 302ci 1994 F150 shortbed, single cab with no modifications to it, correct?

Thanks

Last edited:
I'd love to sell it to you, but Florida is just a little too far to drive just to unload it. I can't see why it wouldn't fit though. It looks like I might have it around for a while since nobody has expressed any interest in it. Maybe something will turn up that I'm down that way or you're up this way. Guess we'll see.

Anybody else interested in this thing? Price is negotiable as I'd rather sell it than have it taking up space in the garage. I was just hoping to make a little bit off of it to help offset the cost of the new bassani stuff. Any REASONABLE offers considered.

Back