FS: Sony HD DVD Camcorder HDR-UX1

I'm thinking about selling my HD DVD camcorder. There isn't anything wrong with it but for what I use it for I should've purchased the Hard Drive model instead of the DVD. I've only had it for a few months and recorded a few discs with it. I'll sell the camcorder, everything that came with it (I still have the box), a Sony camera bag and any remaining blank Sony DVD's I have left. I've bought quite a few extras when I found them on clearance at various stores. I even have a tripod that I bought from Best Buy if that will help me sell it.

Pics:
From when I first got it.

newcamcorder003.jpg

newcamcorder002.jpg

newcamcorder001.jpg

When I bought it the retail was about $1499. I found it for $1249 and bought it at that price because I was able to finance it there. I'm unable to put a price on it now that would be fair to both me and the buyer, besides working in retail chances are I won't get what I'm asking for it anyway.

So please, if you're interested in it, shoot me some offers and I'll consider it. I'm not hurting to sell this so if I get stuck with it, it's not the end of the world.

-Don

Back