For Sale: Fs/ft 1993 f-150 svt lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnybravo

Hi Everyone!

I stumbled across this awesome forum the other day. I’m in Charleston, South Carolina and thought I’d post this here as well:

1993 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning (Gen1Year 1)

This is a gorgeous 1993 F-150 SVT Lightning. Conceived by Fords very first Special Vehicle Team (SVT). The team was tasked with engineering, marketing and designing limited-edition, performance vehicles based on existing Ford inventory. finished in a stunning Raven Black with charcoal lightning interior and is one of only 5,276, with only 2,600 being black. This one is number 74...
Who knows how many true R vins are actually left!

MECHANICAL:

Powered by a high output 5.8 liter(larger bore and valves, high flow ports, high rate injectors and revised combustion chambers.
GT-40 cast iron heads, tuned intake manifold, tubular stainless steel headers with true dual exhaust system.
Other upgrades include: high-silicon aluminum hypereutectic pistons, a special camshaft for optimized valve tuning and a cartridge-type oil-to-water exchanger to control oil temperatures

E40D, 4 Speed Automatic with Overdrive
3 Chamber Exhaust (not loud unless you’re on her)

EXTERIOR:

The body of this truck is extremely clean, as the pictures show. Paint is near immaculate with mirror like finish. Undercarriage is equally clean and in the same condition.
Optional Tubular Bumper
Sliding Rear Glass
Bed Liner
Tires (brand new): Staggered;
Rear 315/35ZR20
Front 275/40ZR20
Wheels GT400KR

INTERIOR:

Seats are great, as well as, most of the rest of the interior. I state most because the headliner does have one slight tare (pictured). No dash cracks or stains. All interior electronics function as the factory intended.
Lightning Interior
Power Windows
Power Seats
Tilt
Cruise
JVC Head Unit
Rockford System (Amp, small sub and speakers. Nothing crazy)

MISC:

Brand new full exhaust system headers to Tailpipe
Optima Battery
New 4 Seasons AC System
New Tires
New Power Stop Brakes
MSD Ford Ignition System
Tons of New Parts
She is slightly lowered on blocks and sits level and beautiful, not tacky looking. Very clean set up
Undercarriage is sealed with all weather protectant
50K Original Miles
VIN: 1FTDF15R1PLA62593

This truck is ready to go any direction you steer her in. Just got back from a 4 hour drive and not a single hiccup, besides being a thirsty girl. She’s a beauty and ready for her next 30+ years!

Phone: (843) 670-9040

$14,000

PHOTOS:

https://www.jessicayurinko.com/2020/1993-Ford-Lightning/n-cWwtcR/

Just a preview (click the above link for many more pictures. Plenty of detailed ones too)

16FD4941-F21E-4B77-BC88-E1E8D05F938B.jpeg
64EB8522-3AE0-48BD-B7C0-7F91F04598C4.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice truck. I'm in the Charleston area too. Never seen it out. I could probably look at it for any of y'all if you needed.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

That’s awesome! It doesn’t leave Mt. Pleasant often. If it does it’s only headed downtown on a random date night.

Do you have any docs. to back up the mileage? Has the truck been painted? Do you have the foglamp Assy? original wheels?
KID

Good looking truck. I like the stance and the wheels. Few questions.

What does lowered on blocks mean? Is the axle on top of the springs? With a block added to lower it more?

I see the supercharger bracket on there. Which charger is it for? And is supercharger available?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good looking truck. I like the stance and the wheels. Few questions.

What does lowered on blocks mean? Is the axle on top of the springs? With a block added to lower it more?

I see the supercharger bracket on there. Which charger is it for? And is supercharger available?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks BlackFlareSide!!!

I’m thinking I miss spoke about the lowering kit. It has springs up front and I took pictures of the rear...maybe you can see how it’s done. Looks normal back there where the leafs are on the casing.

No supercharger. Honestly thought that was the AC bracket. The PO(I acquired it in an estate sale years ago) wanted to potentially race it).

View attachment 39735View attachment 39736View attachment 39737

Thanks BlackFlareSide!!!

I’m thinking I miss spoke about the lowering kit. It has springs up front and I took pictures of the rear...maybe you can see how it’s done. Looks normal back there where the leafs are on the casing.

No supercharger. Honestly thought that was the AC bracket. The PO(I acquired it in an estate sale years ago) wanted to potentially race it).

View attachment 39735View attachment 39736View attachment 39737

Those attached photos won’t open but I went back and looked through the previous pictures.

The front has aftermarket I-beams which is normally a 3” drop.

Rear axle is still under the springs so it likely has bracket and shackles usually a 4” drop.
Maybe a Bell tech kit? May have a leaf or two removed also.

All common stuff for these trucks. That’s definitely a supercharger bracket. Pretty common for these to have an aftermarket SC put on them too. Nothing to worry about IMO. Nice looking truck! Good luck with sale! If I had the extra money I’d snatch it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow!!! Really appreciate all the information. IYHO do you think I priced it ok? I can’t much information on these trucks. They’re kind of mysterious to me.

Thanks again!

That sucks that it’s being flipped! I’m waiting to hear back from a guy on my white 95. I was going to try to get this black one.
KID

I sold my diesel this morning to buy back my white 95, it also sold this morning and now lives 20mins up the road from me. Was trying to work a deal on this one but guess not now... Guy told me he’s owned it 6 years, wonder which guy it actually was...

#1549....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back