front bumper

S

svtlightning208

i did a search and im not really finding what i'm looking for, i need a lower-valance (preferably stock) replacement, wheres the best place to look? fog lights need to be replaced as well.

For future reference. I have not ordered either but researching options I found this:

LMC (part name =air deflector)
part # 49-9482
cost $49.99 + $20 oversize shipping fee

Carparts.com (part name =replacement valance)
part #7760-1
cost $56.49 + $14.58shipping & $3.50 handling fee

Cervani's is my preference, I got a another one left still in the box, was for Chris's black L but he has never used it yet?

The lmc chin spoiler is only 50 bucks, mine fit like garbadge, and the first curb took it out, its extremely brittle. Either find a good used oem, or get a cervinis.
You get what you pay for

I used an lmc on my daughters truck. I didn't think it was brittle at all. I had two holes that didn't line up but wasn't a big deal to fix. Id buy another one without question.

The lmc chin spoiler is only 50 bucks, mine fit like garbadge, and the first curb took it out, its extremely brittle. Either find a good used oem, or get a cervinis.
You get what you pay for

Completely agree. To get it to fit like I thought it should, I had to redrill all sorts of holes, and put in a bind..That of course led it to cracking pretty quickly. Not worth the paint that was on it, in my opinion.

Back