Friday Night WILL be BBQ Again!

Change LightningFest 2005 Friday Night BBQ To H00TERS Instead?

• H00TERS Instead

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Keep BBQ

Votes: 39 78.0%
  • Do Something Else in KC

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
Change Friday Night BBQ to H00TERS Instead?

Hello all,

Some of the folks who attended the last two LFs, have NOT liked the BBQ feed. Therefore I assume it is time to have poll and see if we should drop the Friday night BBQ and go to Hooters instead.:D

Comments appreciated, but keep them civil!

...Dwight...

Personally, I'd say keep the BBQ. It would be hard for any establishment to accomodate a large group like we have.
Just my .02 :)

Gotta agree with PFA, if it's that Hooters off Noland I would bet we would have to rent the WHOLE place, but it would take the bad weather chances out. It's just that when you talk food in KC you better automatically think KC=BBQ....mmmmm....or steak.
Could we mabey have a Hooters Saturday Night for those that may get into KC late Friday? Just an informal get together and you don't have to plan the entire thing like the BBQ. Oh and my votes would be for BBQ-Hayward's or steak-Hereford House but I think it's doing a renovation which probably would be done by LF5. Bottomline, it sure is nice to have hard choices like these!
:tu:

The BBQ gives you a better atmosphere and more of a chance to meet and sit down and talk to all the fellow NLOC Members i don't think you would be able to do that at a hooters to much noise and to many distraction's

Maybe everyone could meet at Hooters saturday night to eat and shot the S*** after the race and talk about how the day of racing went

Bobby

I don't know what there was to NOT like about the BBQ! I say keep the BBQ, too. We can hang out at Hooters Thursday night, Saturday night, Sunday night, etc. ;)

Yep keep the BBQ.. The old hooters had good parking 40 hiway (kc) The new hooters parking not as good. We can do hooters on a a friday night cruz :B2: :B2: my 02 worth.

Friday night will be BBQ again this year. Hooters is up to someone else.

MMMMMMMMM I love Hooters... I like chiken too :D

Dwight the BBQ we had last year was awsum..Do the same kind of thing and everyone will be happy.

I actually work at Zarda BBQ. This is gonna be a lot of fun, plus I think i've got 2 co-workers talked into buying L's before too long. :db:

Back