Friday night races

H

hotdog

Hey Guys,
Anyone going to the track in Baton Rouge this Friday. The cool weather may be our last time to run fast this year.
Just another lonely lightning owner,
Alvin

------------------
99.5 Ford Lightning - Full Bassani exhaust, JDM Chip,90mm Ford MAS,undersized pulley,3.73 gears,Cal-trac bars,single bladed trottle body,Alu. driveshaft,Transgo shift kit,cobra type hood, snug top cover,2" drop in back, clear lens, yellow stripes down red truck. 12.9/ 105

http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4294235379

How far is Keesler AFB from where you race?
It looks like I may be heading that way in August...if so I look for you!

------------------

MATTMAN
The Netherlands
NLOC Member #451
Team Powerdyne
ff23372d.gif.orig.gif

Alvin, I shall try to be out there tommorow at State Capital. Last time, things didnt work out, but im gonna load my car up tonite so I can leave tommorow afternoon. Did you get that OBD 2 software and plug for a laptop from OBD-2.com? Just wondering, i would like to see that in action before i buy one. B4Thunder, Keesler is about 2.5- 3 hour ride to State Capital Dragway. Come on out and visit sometime...

------------------
00' Black Lightning#4894 13.28@103 Swanson Chip, MAF, JL Ram Air to be installed.. 79' Stang 351w 10.54@131

GreasedLightning,
Great, I'll be there with my new slowass slicks. Maybe you can help me; I see you not only talk about going fast but do it.
I look farwards to meeting you. Now I have to go home and clean the Hotdog.
Alvin

Mr. B4THUNDER,
I will be glad to meet you and welcome back home!

Work is killing me today, I may not make it to the track -- Shame on me, after all my bitching about the rest of you guys not showing up.
Sorry,
Alvin

Back