Ford show caravan

Bruce, I will be awake, i worked a double today (3pm-3am)just so that i could get off early friday night. Now I just gotta try to find gas money. Any donations?

Just got done putting a nice coat of polish on the Lightning.....I polished the rims yesterday and put a coating of Zoops seal on it..Lets see if this stuff really works..I will keep you posted on it....

Ill bring the new one i got, it takes even better pictures. Plus i gave the other one to my boss for a job shes doing, but dont worry, we'll have plenty of kick *** pictures for everyone!

t/t Jack.
He is on call for Sat. (should know around 9am) but says he may take a chance and meet us at Cracker, or else he'll meet us up there later if not called in.

Agggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!

:eek:
Brucewrs said:
Just got done putting a nice coat of polish on the Lightning.....I polished the rims yesterday and put a coating of Zoops seal on it..Lets see if this stuff really works..I will keep you posted on it....

Polished the Lightning? Polished the wheels???? And I am just getting home from work and the L is covered with love bugs! YOU ARE KILLIN' ME BRUCE!!!! I better get out there and start scrubbin':yikes:

Back