For Sale: 2000 D*dge Dakota Quad Cab

F

Frank5L

Hey guys, I bought my Gen 1 L to replace my 2000 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab SLT "plus". It is Dark Garnet red, which is a dark maroon color. It has a 4.7 SOHC V8, automatic, 3.55 8.75" traction lock rearend. It has 4 full size front swinging doors with a little shorter bed on it. It is on the same chassis as an extended cab dakota. It has the HD service group which includes a large tranny cooler, a larger radiator, an electric fan to accompany the clutch type fan, and a large battery and alternator. It has the handling package on it, which includes 15x8 wheels instead of the measly 15x6.5" wheels and larger front sway bar and also a rear sway bar. It has every option except leather and four-wheel-drive. It has a towing package on it for an insert. It has just under 7000 towing capacity. I have towed my 1990 Mustang on an open trailer (under 4,000#s 3 times) and it pulls great with room for 3 buddies.

Accessories: It has a kenwood tape deck to support a cd changer, a painted to match fiberglass tonneau cover, and tinted windows.

Maintanence: I have had the truck since it has had 21k miles on it and it has had the oil changed every 3k, and I have been running 10w30 Mobil 1 fully synthetic oil in it. I put a K&N filter in it at about 25k miles.

The truck is not perfect, but it is in good shape. It currently has just under 38k miles on it and its mostly highway miles as I commute about 40 miles a day to school. I put new tires on it about 4k miles ago.

It stickered at just over $25k new. NADA Retail value is right around $20k, trade in value about 18k. I am asking $17,500 for the truck. If anybody is interested you can email me at flikert@hotmail.com or call me at 501-230-1310 during the day and 501-268-8367 at night. I am located in Central Arkansas and I can email pictures if somebody is interested. I am getting married in January, and looking to buy a house so I will entertain offers.

Back