Followup: Glen Burnie Car Show

Brian Baskin

Rikutsu-poi
Had a good day... humid and hot, but had fun. Thanks to everyone that showed up:

Bruce and Crystal (Black 2000)
Roger (rulucky)
Cheryl (SVT Chic)
Jesse (Blowntruck)
Brian (bnl22)
Marchello (EuroSVT)
Lee (Edgehawk, an f-body owner :hh: )

And can't forget Wayne (NOSDOG2) who forgot what day it was, and was watering his garden :D :tu:

Met three more Lightning owners at the show, one with a silver 2001, one with an awesome '93 Black with a Novi2000, lots of mods, says it runs 10.5 in 1/4. And Gary with an award winning 1970 Mustang Mach1 (runs high 11s) and his '93 Lightning that runs 13s on engine.

Had lots of fun, thanks again guys :tu:

Last edited:
Pictures from Car Show......

June%202nd%20car%20show0001.jpg

???? Not sure why they were pushing it???

June%202nd%20car%20show0004.jpg

Really nice Blown Gen 1
Really nice to see a Gen 1 in such good condition.;)

June%202nd%20car%20show0005.jpg

Brian Shopping for a "New" vehicle :)

June%202nd%20car%20show0008.jpg

June%202nd%20car%20show0009.jpg

From front to back: Dawn(Brian's wife), Brian, rulucky(Roger), Cheryl (SVT Chic)

June%202nd%20car%20show0010.jpg

June%202nd%20car%20show0011.jpg

June%202nd%20car%20show0016.jpg

eurosvt, svt chic, rulucky, Black 2000, Brian Baskin and bnl22
Group pic at Local Mc Donald's

Last edited:
Damnit...I wanted to go. Sorry I couldnt make it guys, I had to work. Damn military ;)
Looks like you guys had fun....see ya'll at the next one.
Peace
Ivan :tu:

Dammit, wish I could have stayed for the show. I didn't know svtchick was there, wait the one sitting next to Bruce's wife, don't know why I didn't recognize you.;p BNL22 , was he/she there at your house Brian, sorry but I have a messed up memory. Till' next time.:tu:

;g --------hey, it moves now too!;t

Yup, that was SVT Chic next to Bruce's wife. Brian (BNL22) wasn't at my house, but we met up with him at the show.

A few more pics:
DCP_0267.jpg

DCP_0266.jpg

A nice collection of cars there, from every genre.

yep,

it was nice beening able to meet and talk to some
people with the same f#@!%^ UP idea of
making a truck go fast!
it was refreshing to know im not the only
one.
thanks for making me feel welcome:)
and rodger that hd s/c truck sounds nice
and kicks a$$ stand tall

bnl22:)

Yeah Yeah Yeah I was doing my Martha Stewart impression and forgot about the meet!:bm: BUT..... I did make it late. It was cool to meet up with everyone. We were getting quite a few stares from everyone as we left in the group.

Marchello...The idea of a burnout is to get BOTH of your wheels spinning! LOL! :D

See everyone at the next event. :cool: Speaking of which, when is the next event?;c

;w hey nosdog im sorry if i didn't get that second wheel to spin but i was also in the process in that turn we were in...but sorry again for sparyin your truck...but can't beat the smell of rubber..:tu: ..but i had a good time..im glad to meet the members of the LOOM..i hope we can to this again...:tu:

Dammit.

I was there...about an hour after you guys left (according to the guy with the silver Gen2 that was entered).

After I figgered out I'd never find you guys in the wilds of GlenBurnie/Pasadena I bopped over to Record&Tape Traders and bought a handful of deathmetal cds. Then it was off to Crownsville to pick up my best friend from the vets (no biggie, just shot updates & a checkup). From Crownsville back to Laurel to set up my new toy (1.3gigAMD).

After that I headed over to Md. City where I'm currently leading the First US Marine Regt (WWII/Chestys Own) and a heavy tank battalion (Sherman Jumbos and M-26 Pershings) (approx. 800 men and 50 tanks) in a no quarter, live or die deathmatch against an SS Panzergrenadier Regt, with an SS Panzer battalion, two SS Hvy tank destroyer companies, and an entire battalion of screaming Japanese Imperial Marines (approx. 1000 men and 75 tanks). All this in the wasted, rubble choked streets of 1942 Stalingrad. Outnumbered, outgunned, no where to run, I'm attacking. Advanced Squad Leader ain't a game, it's an alternative reality.

Hows that fer a day off...

BENDING HISTORY,
CL

Last edited:
Condor Legion said:
Dammit.

After that I headed over to Md. City where I'm currently leading the First US Marine Regt (WWII/Chestys Own) and a heavy tank battalion (Sherman Jumbos and M-26 Pershings) (approx. 800 men and 50 tanks) in a no quarter, live or die deathmatch against an SS Panzergrenadier Regt, with an SS Panzer battalion, two SS Hvy tank destroyer companies, and an entire battalion of screaming Japanese Imperial Marines (approx. 1000 men and 75 tanks). All this in the wasted, rubble choked streets of 1942 Stalingrad. Outnumbered, outgunned, no where to run, I'm attacking. Advanced Squad Leader ain't a game, it's an alternative reality.

Hows that fer a day off...

BENDING HISTORY,
CL

Okay now you have totally lost me, i have no idea whatsoever on what you are talking about. ;t

Btw, great that you had your bestfriend in for a checkup, thinks it time for my dog's also.

;m ;m Sorry Jesse, you just barely missed up. We had gone to McDonalds right down the street for a bite, and take some pictures, and were there for about an hour before returning to the show :(

Back