Florida Convoy

I understand you are the "go to guy" for Florida Convoy's to the LightningFest. I am in Plantation and can help out. I have done four other convoys with Mustangs -- 2 west coast to east coast and 2 south to north.

Convoy

I'm from Seffner, right off of I75. When the time comes, there's probably going to be a couple of us.

yo, i'm in st. petersburg, fl.....but i'm not too good in convoys. After all the mods i've done to my Lightning, I only get bout 9 miles to the gallon haha. But I'm down for one.

I have been recently informed by my vascular surgeon that I will not be allowed to attend this event. I will be recovering from a "procedure" that will pretty much eliminate my participation. Life sucks then there is next year. :eek:ldtu:

Convoy

Sorry to hear that. Good Luck on the "procedure". I'm going in to do the "stress test " Wed PM. Can't wait to see how that turns out. Hope everything turns out fine for you. Mikey

I did the stress test and a CAT scan to determine the size of my AAA and it is big enough for a "procedure" the end of August or first of September. I will be up and kicking some serious butt by the first of October. Gotta find Scuba-Mike and steal his obvious mods.

L Fest Convoy

Anyone planning on getting a convoy up to KC? Time is drawing near, just trying to get aplan together. Mikey From Florida Is ther no one else from FLOC going to KC?

Last edited:
Back