FLOC decal #'s are in

Okay everyone, got call today that they are done.
I will try to pick them up by Sat.
I will also check the post count b/c it sounds like we will need more soon.
Got the pm skip - okay and thanks

If I was going to be here much longer I would be in. I am heading out in October and doubt I will be returning to Florida. So count me in for 10 if this happens soon and I will pass a few out and keep a few for memories from here. :bigtu:

lightning10977 said:
If I was going to be here much longer I would be in. I am heading out in October and doubt I will be returning to Florida. So count me in for 10 if this happens soon and I will pass a few out and keep a few for memories from here. :bigtu:
If you're moving along, good luck to you, if your shipping out, please stay out of harms way and thanks for serving this fine country. We appreciate all that you do for us !!!
:usflgwav:

Thats 70 to date by my count.
I haven't heard from leach, but know he at least will want 1
I know i can catch bruce, scuba, whiteboy and leach at Moroso.
Freedie, I work in Stuart so I will get with you for your 5.
That leaves 8 mailings, how many (if any) of these can be grouped to one address?

EDIT: Saw Ford show list - can deliver to 01silver, Rob327 and others at show. Only 6 mailings

Last edited:
boosted635 said:
Thats 70 to date by my count.
I haven't heard from leach, but know he at least will want 1
I know i can catch bruce, scuba, whiteboy and leach at Moroso.
Freedie, I work in Stuart so I will get with you for your 5.
That leaves 8 mailings, how many (if any) of these can be grouped to one address?

EDIT: Saw Ford show list - can deliver to 01silver, Rob327 and others at show. Only 6 mailings

check your pms.

Got email they are closed Sat. Trying to get Mrs Boosted to drive down tom. I will post a pic of one on my truck over the weekend so you guys can verify quality before paying. LOL

Decals are here. I will try posting a pic to be sure everyone is happy with the quality.
showphoto.php

Last edited:
Okay. pm'ing this whole list is too difficult, I'm just gonna post it up.
I've got enough for everyone on the list at the quantity posted to this point.
Bruce, Rob327, 01silversvt, scuba and whiteboy - I will bring them to the ford show.
Freddie - sent pm to meet in stuart
Everyone else send Paypal for $2 each to mhudnet@onearrow.net, include address and Mrs Boosted says she will mail out this week.
pm me any questions or change of plans

EDIT: sorry SKIPSVT, keep to mailing as per our original plan

1badredsvt said:
money is been sent,thanks boosted,edwin

got it - thanks edwin

cult - still got your 5 unless you only want 2
after count of requests and 1 to BigD there are 4 left.
I can always order another round.

Back