Flags Across America Friday

B

Black Lightning

I copied this from an email I received today...

To show those terrorists that we Americans stick together, FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 14 is "Flags Across America." All Americans are asked to display the American flag either in their homes or cars. Let's keep the meaning of UNITED in "United States". Pass this onto as many people as you know.

Thanks,
Pat

Could not have said it better myself

------------------
photo15.jpg

Red 1994 #2850 K&N F.I.P. Kit
Flush Mount Hard Tonneau Cover White face gauges
Catz Dual Beam Driving Lights
Tinted windows 01 Lightning emblems,
Bedrug Billet grille MSD6A & Blaster coil

I will soon be a first time homeowner in about two weeks. And I am getting very excited and can't wait to set up my garage and such. I have waited many years for this after all. I have looked at home improvement stores and flipped though catalogs wanting this and that. So today Hotrod and myself went out and bought my first home accessory. No lawnmower, futons, fancy pictures or decorations, appliances, plants or such. I bought what means most the American Flag. I move in on October 1,2001 and the first thing I will do before even being handed the keys will be to step out of my "L", take my drill and my ladder and display my American Flag high, loud and proud. That flag is what got me where I am at today as well as many others. Its whats allowing me to buy this house for my family. And God please bless it and the homes of all Americans. After all everything we work for and the freedom and liberties we have is represented by the greatest symbol in the whole universe, the American Flag.
God bless America, Edward Huerta/Struckby

------------------
#9 1995 white
12.5 @ 108 mph/1.7 60ft/3800 lbs.
Now 12.7 @ 105 n/a

Got a new one this evening! Tomorrow morning it will be flying in front of my house.
smile.gif

------------------
-KL
Black 93 #3194

Cruising along at Mach .80...
GM makes me
puke.gif

flag.gif

I've already got two flying from the lighting, stuck in the bed post holes. Also did this on the fourth of July
biggrin.gif

StruckBy, those are incredible words. Good luck with the new house.
Steve
flag.gif

[This message has been edited by sstock (edited 09-14-2001).]

Mine has been out since Wednesday. My neighbors also. Funny thing though. I live in a area, 10 miles from Edwards AFB. Most of the homes are military or ex-military. As of today my neighbor and I are the only ones with flags out. All the military and ex-mil homes NADA. What is up with that??? Military personnel should be the first ones to show solidarity in a situation like this. I put up a qu9ite large note on the gang junk-mail box that you all need to show some American spirit and get those dusty flags out of the attic. See what happens tomorrow?

------------------
Bob
2000 WHITE LIGHTNING
#3903 born 06/14/00
Johnny Lightning Ram Air
Snug Top Bed Cover
1981 HONDA CBX
(in-line 6 cylinder)
1972 SUZUKI GT-750 LEMANS
(Two-stroke triple)

In a Dacula, Georgia, there is a company that manages homeowner's associations. They sent a letter out to a subdivison telling the homeowners to get the flags out of their front yards because it is a violation of the association's codes.

My answer would be, "Here's my checkbook, how much is the fine?"

------------------
usf26.gif

geob_18784.gif

Kevin Lewis NLOC #405
68 Firebird - Sold - to my brother, what a sucker!
93 Black SHO ATX - Cone Filter, Eibach Springs, and Doug Lewis Tranny
93 Black Lightning - Stock
95 Black Lightning - Vortech S-Trim (10 rib), TW Heads (milled and polished), FMS 1.6 Rockers, Lunati Roller Cam, Mass Air Conversion, FMS 36# Injectors, Chip by PSP, Precision Industries Converter (2800 RPM), Bassani Headers, Bassani XPipe, Dynomax Race Mag Bullets, Full MSD Ignition, Electric Fans, And waaaaaay too much fun.....
lowlight.jpg
nloc6.gif

My 95 when it was down low, stock height now.

[This message has been edited by svtpickemup (edited 09-14-2001).]

Back