First Mod!

RedVoodoo

Well, sort of.. The Wet Okoles got here today.
Not much for the horsepower dept. but it's a start.
At least I can start driving it regularly. (weather permitting of course) What next? Oh yeah.. Cascade Sports Car Club
driver training day is March 30th, a Saturday. Any takers?

Black surrounds with grey centers. "Lightning" logo in the center of the seat backs. I got a console cover too I didn't know was coming.(black) My wife ordered them for me. I think they'll look good in the truck but more importantly I can drive it to work now!

Sounds sweet! I want to eventually get a set. I play so many sports and the rain/mud doesn't mix well with the Lightning interior. So far big grey towels and my catch-all floormats are getting the job done. =)

Wayne

Voodoo's got a 2000 -- I remember from the first time I went to Woodburn and watching him tear-on down the track. T'was an awesome sight to my "virgin" eyes... :)

I would LOVE to do PIR on the 30th... if I wasn't going to be out of town (Spring Break). Don't forget about Street Legal Drags on Friday, March 8th!

I also might have some parts lying around that you could try out -- my Airaid might be free next week if a deal works out.

Hexagon: if you're reading this thread, this applies to you too!

Last edited:
Bill,
Yeah.. sounds good. I really don't want to go nuts. ( At least not at first!) But if I could get mine to turn the 13.16 e.t. yours did and still be reliable I'd be more than pleased with that. I'm guessing the chip/filter combo is probably what's going to be the fix. Thanks for the reply and I look forward to some good "Lightning Strikes" this spring/summer. Let's start planning the next get together. Spoon? Flash? Hex?

Mark the calendars now...

Saturday, August 3rd -- Thunder Truck Drags @ Woodburn Dragstrip -- Gates open @ 8am

Saturday, August 24th -- FORD FEVER CLASSIC (drags & car show) @ Woodburn Dragstrip -- Gates open @ 9am

Spread the word, and maybe we should get some of the WasLO guys down too. =)

Back