First Meeting!

L

LW93Rcode

Now I know there are lot of Lightnings in this area so how about we get them all together for a night of drag racing or cruising?

------------------
Laurence Weiler
93' #2049
NLOC #339
13.58 @ 100.91MPH

Okay, I'm gonna pick a date and everyone can tell me if they can make it out there. Hows Thurs Sept. 14 or Fri. Sept 15. at Atco Raceway, NJ. Thursday's you can get more runs, but Friday might be better for the guys with a long drive. Where are you guys?

------------------
Laurence Weiler
93' #2049
NLOC #339
13.58 @ 100.91MPH

Where's Atco?
smile.gif
Never been to it.

Daniel

Atco Raceway is in South Jersey about an hour from Trenton I guess. I know its far for the guys up north. Atco is where I usually go, but if there are more of you up North than down south we can easily change the meeting to Englishtown. Hopefully, we'll get some more respones, I know there are alot of L's in this area.

Go to www.atcorace.com for specific directions to the track.

------------------
Laurence Weiler
93' #2049
NLOC #339
13.58 @ 100.91MPH

I've yet to take my truck to a drag strip, but I think E-town is the shorter drive for me...thats what, exit 9 on the NJTP? I'm up about 10minutes from 15W...

Daniel

C'mon guys, where's all the Delaware Valley owners. Daniel, let me know when is good for you and we'll set up a meeting at E-town, and hopefully some other owners will show up.

------------------
Laurence Weiler
93' #2049
NLOC #339
13.58 @ 100.91MPH

When is E-Town usually open for the regular guys? Isn't right now like prime NHRA drag season stuff?

Daniel

I was just looking at the track schedule, they have Street Nights on most Fridays, the next one was Sept 29. If we can't make any of them, there is Fords at Englishtown on the 21 and 22 of October. There will be lots of L's there!

------------------
Laurence Weiler
93' #2049
NLOC #339
13.58 @ 100.91MPH

[This message has been edited by LW93Rcode (edited 09-11-2000).]

I defenitly want to go to E-Town in oct.

------------------
Justin DiPalma
Black 94 #437
15.21 @ 88.1 MPH

I've been wanting to take mine to Atco.
It's just stock with glass packs. I know,
I know, but the packs were on it when I bought it! Anyway, this local guy with a Buick t-type doesn't think a truck can beat him! In short, I'm game. Hey, we're also planning to go to Ford at E-Town in Oct. Hope to break in my '66 coupe at the auto-x.

I'm planning on going to Atco this Friday, the 29. Who else is up for it?

------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
13.42 @ 102.64MPH

Gates open at 5:30. I should be there around 6-6:30. Hope to see you there.

------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
13.42 @ 102.64MPH

Thats great! I got one off the list from Pa that is joining us and a couple other maybes. Should be a blast.

------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
13.42 @ 102.64MPH

[This message has been edited by LW93Rcode (edited 09-28-2000).]

I can't make Atco tomorrow, but I'll definately be at the Ford weeked at Etown on the 21st of October.

Dan

Thats too bad Dan but I will definitely see you at E-town. I'll let you know how things go tomorrow. Later!

Back