First lightning!

Roush3

Just got my first lightning its a 93 with 10,400 original miles on all stock and its staying that way. :D i am soo happy to get one i have always loved the gen 1 trucks. I will be picking up the truck in about 2-3 weeks due to getting the money. I will post pics as soon as i bring it home.

First Lightning

Hey Good For You ! I Have A 93 & 03 & The Gen 1 Feels More Like A Hot Rod To Me ? Both Basically Stock. Guys Put So Much Money & Time In To Gen 1s An Then After Some Time They Selling The Parts Off It? Drive It & Enjoy !!!

My guess is it's black and from Peotone IL? If so I've been looking at that ad on craigslist for the last 2 months :drool: One owner truck that's in great condition and a Very Fair price tag.

Good luck with it :eek:ldtu:

sorry for the late reply and yep you are right its the one from peotone. i should be picking it up next week. I am in the elgin area. I love to meet some other gen 1s there should be a get together. Thanks for all the nice thought.

sorry for the late reply and yep you are right its the one from peotone. i should be picking it up next week. I am in the elgin area. I love to meet some other gen 1s there should be a get together. Thanks for all the nice thought.

Nice, I'm in Elgin also! Would love to see the truck in person sometime, looked real nice in the photo's the seller posted.

Later,
Ray

Sounds like a sweet truck with only 10K on it. My father bought a Red '93 with 10K bone stock about 7 months ago! Good Luck! :eek:ldtu:

LGHSPD it would be cool to hook up since we are both in elgin. Your truck looks super sweet. Thanks everyone for the nice welcome. Glad to see some else also found a low 10,000 mile truck. I think i will keep it stock i just want to drive it and enjoy it and take it to some car shows.

Back