Ad Expired: First Gen Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

93firstgen

Anybody have a first gen lightning for sale? Looking to replace the ride I drove in school. Have had two and ready to get into another.Would prefer a 93' since my first was a red 1993, but I also had a red 94' for a while. Prefer low miles, great paint (no rust spots), clean engine bay, and no mechanical issues as this will be used to tow my race car at times. Located in central Arkansas. Cash in hand for the right truck.

Ever find one? I'm kicking around the idea of selling my white 95. 73xxx miles. I've had it since 2000. Always garaged. Always cared for. Bone stock and never abused. About 50k of the miles are from a business trip I took it on in 2002. Interested?

Ever find one? I'm kicking around the idea of selling my white 95. 73xxx miles. I've had it since 2000. Always garaged. Always cared for. Bone stock and never abused. About 50k of the miles are from a business trip I took it on in 2002. Interested?

I know someone that would be interested if you are ready to sell it. Send me a PM if you would like to contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back