FINALLY!!!! The body work is DONE!!!

Here are a bunch more pics. Some are in sunlight and others aren't. Tried to get all different angles. Ran outta time to get the pics before I had to leave for the week.
p1010228.jpg

p1010229.jpg

p1010230.jpg

p1010231.jpg

p1010238.jpg

p1010240.jpg

p1010245.jpg

img_2195.jpg

p1010213.jpg

p1010189.jpg

Lookin good Dustin. :eek:ldtu:

You and I are deffintely going to have to get our trucks together going down the 1/4 mile.

Sounds good to me Keith:thumbup: I think my little 408 will need some extra:help:

The truck looks Awesome. Did you have the front suspension last year or is that new this year too?

Mike, the front suspension is new this year too. So, lots of new stuff to try and get worked out. Joliet is coming up too quick:no:

WOW what kind of RPM's you shifting at? :scared1: :drool: :eek:ldtu:

John

Nothing too major. Typically shift about 6900-7000 rpm but if its a max effort pass, it'll go 7500-7600 rpms.

is the Ford V8 stamped in the t-gate? that is cool

Yes, its the actual stamping from a 1940 Ford Tailgate. Dented the tailgate in where we were gonna put the cutout of the '40 Ford tailgate in and then bonded it on. Its held up good for the past 4 years or so

Yes, its the actual stamping from a 1940 Ford Tailgate. Dented the tailgate in where we were gonna put the cutout of the '40 Ford tailgate in and then bonded it on. Its held up good for the past 4 years or so

The "NEW" truck looks great. Nice tranformation.
I seen a similar idea done with the "Powered By Ford" stamping from an old rocker cover. It was welded in on the doors, below the vent window.

Dustin, the truck looks excellent. the new blower should be here tomorrow or thursday, too bad I'm not bringing it to joliet. I love the hood, the money for mine went to the novi, so eventually mine will be here. 5'' vfn right?

Dustin,

Truck looks Killer. Cant wait to see it in Joliet. Also do some talking about the 335 engine's and find out some more about the CHI stuff.

Maybe I can shave some weight of these heavy weight engines I have.

Dustin, Looks great, Seeing that may motivate me to uncover mine and get to work on it again. Dam that is cool.

Tim

The front is really impressive. I'm sure you get a lot of people turning their heads..especially when you tell them the year/make/model :)

Dustin, the truck looks excellent. the new blower should be here tomorrow or thursday, too bad I'm not bringing it to joliet. I love the hood, the money for mine went to the novi, so eventually mine will be here. 5'' vfn right?

You're not bringing the truck? Dang, I was hoping we could line up against each other:cr1:

Yes, the hood is a VFN 5".

Dustin,

Truck looks Killer. Cant wait to see it in Joliet. Also do some talking about the 335 engine's and find out some more about the CHI stuff.

Maybe I can shave some weight of these heavy weight engines I have.

Bobby, we can think of a killer 335 series combo for ya. I'll have to tell ya about the one that I have in the works. Was hoping to have it in for Joliet, but it just aint gonna happen.

Yeah, Clevelands are pretty heavy. A little help from aluminum heads and intake will get it down a good 75 pounds I'm sure.

Dustin, Looks great, Seeing that may motivate me to uncover mine and get to work on it again. Dam that is cool.

Tim

Thanks Tim. I still need to get those v/b's dropped off to ya. Maybe when I drop the v/b's off, your truck will be uncovered and getting wrenched on:D

You're not bringing the truck? Dang, I was hoping we could line up against each other:cr1:

Yes, the hood is a VFN 5".

I wish I was. we might have a hell of a race. it's a pricey adventure to make it to joliet though. Kansas was tough enough, now it's an extra 1000 miles round trip.

Back