fiberglass toneau covers

W

Wildone

Hey guys, I am interested in buying another fiberglass cover, what brands are you using and how do you like the finish and fit? Last but not least, where are the deals?
Thanks guys

John Wilde

While we're on the topic...
I am planning on getting a hard, locking tonneau for my '95 sometime soon. My question is: can one be installed with a bedliner in place?
I would prefer to have both, and not have to remove the new bedliner that came with the truck.

Thanks in advance.
- Russel
'95 Lightning

John,
I cannot seem to get your email to work. I have some pics to send you of the cover that was on truck.

Russell,
Yes, a cover can be installed with a bed liner, as long as it is an under the rail liner.

Kevin Lewis

John, I just oredered a Stockland hardcover. I shopped around quite a bit and was trying to buy direct but with no luck, they wouldnt sell to me had to go to a dealer. They gave me three companies in the area,I found out they were all owned by the same guy so no discount or deal for me. I got tired and gave up and payed about $650. plus tax. It will be here in two weeks and be color matched to the truck. I like Stockland because it has a lifetime warranty on paint and top construction,smooth low profile over the rail without a lift handle. It looks like it seals well also. The down side is it is drilled and screw mounted instead of clamp on. The other brand I liked was ARE, they were about $100. more though.I report back after the install and post some pics. Steve NLOC#343

Hey Gang!
I have a hard bed cover on my 94. It's made by Swiss and called Patriot. It was $595 painted and installed and at first I loved it, but recently it's became a POS. Jeff and I adjusted it some the other day, but it's still not fitting quite like it did when it was new.
I do like the style of it.. It's perfecly flat and the paint matches pretty well.

There's my input :eek:)

Trace

I have an ARE bed cover the reason i bought it was fit and it has a lifetime warranty on cover and paint.

Back