FFF at Knotts

I have my hotel room booked at the Best Western a block away from knotts. and mailed my entry about 2 weeks ago :)

Will be there witht he Mustang club and the Cobra, plenty of new mods will be on it. Its at the shop for the next 3 weeks. :D

be staying at the Super 8, plenty of beer there!

I have John meeting me there on saturday now... he is shooting in a comp near six flags on saturday morning. then will head out our way... since he doesnt post i would let you guys know.. He has the Black 2000 Lightning that shows up with me sometimes...

How many of you will be there on Saturday mourning. Maybe we can have breakfast, the Knotts hotel has a decent buffet.

Ill be up there saturday morning... ill be leaving on friday to head up there? what time are u leaving Alex?

My brother and I leave friday at 7A.M. to avoid the LA traffic. If you want to leave that early we could come by. Taking Hiway 5 from Livermore could save some time.

I have room reservations, but just submitted my show entry today. Still not sure if my truck is going or if I'll be going as a spectator. I'm not planning to leave til Fri night after work.

I was going to try to meet up with you guys for dinner possibly cause I live in Long Beach now but I'll be in Vegas that weekend enjoying the start of my spring break.

Cool... my registration just showed up. Not bad for just putting it in last week! Now to get time to fix the truck!

I really, really, really need to get the BB truck running so I can come (not that the truck will be there, but if it's not running, I'll need to be wrenching)! C'mon parts!!

I here you Jeff. I'm wating on the drive kit for the new blower so I can get it on before the show. The guy says it should be done this week. The fuel system may have to wait till after the show. I realllllllllllllly want to have it on for the Knotts show.

OK who's going and when. My brother and I are leaving friday mourning at 7 AM. 650 922 2136 is my cell #. If you all want to have breakfast staurday mourning call me. The buffet at the Knotts hotel rocks.

Planning to leave at 7am as well on Friday morning. Drive as fast as I can to Anderson Pea Soup and have breakfast there on the way down.

leaving on friday as well.. not exactly sure what time im leaving yet... still waiting to see if someone is going with me or not

Flying in Saturday, arrive around noon, so I'll see everyone there.
I even got a suite so Sparkman could stay, but it looks like he's a no show?

-Joe

Back