Feeler: Where to have the March GTG?

Sloe Truk

AuToX/CLOC MoDr8r
I think we ought to have a GTG in March. Where/when should we have it and what should we do?

My idea: Charlotte or Matthews Hooters and Victory Lane Go Carts before/afterwards any weekend other than the 24/25th.

TicketMe said:
I dont think ill make this one its around 7 or 8 hours from my new home.

Did yo end up with the new JOB you were talking about? Where was that again? Do I need to drive up there to have a beer with you?

Thats a possibility, we have Hooters, Charlie Ts, Buffalos, Wild wings. It would deffinately be easier for me to set things up. MIght even be able to get Rick from ATS to hang out or even have the meet at ATS.

Anderson is an even split between CLT and ATL, but I don't want to exclude soem of the folks on the eastern side of the Carolinas either.

WE'll base it on the interst posted in this thread. Personally I prefer ANderson, I liek it when the GLOC rednecks show up, they are always a hoot :poke:

haha nice poke, but them anderson boys arent far from being the reds either, but the rednecks like to get along and share some beers :nb:

Sloe Truk said:
No problem Garret we all know you are a busy guy... speaking of did you get my PM? call me.
Yeah I did and yes I do, I will have to tap out the Separator for you on the side but no biggy. I will ring you up later today my freind..
GG

Damm Red neck I'll show him Red

Dbl G said:
Yeah I did and yes I do, I will have to tap out the Separator for you on the side but no biggy. I will ring you up later today my freind..
GG

Damm Red neck I'll show him Red

Kewl, Thanx. BTW, I know your a redneck :poke:

Don't try too butter me up know,,, I'm so mad I hear Banjo's

deliverance2_guitar5B15D-1.jpg

Last edited:
Sloe Truk said:
Did yo end up with the new JOB you were talking about? Where was that again? Do I need to drive up there to have a beer with you?

I just move to salisbury md i still dont know where im at

DblG, you think you can bring some of your go fast and handling goodies to one of the events? I am actually interested in seeing your Panhard bar. GLOC and the Georgia HD's are always welcome are a great bunch of guys!!

I'm down for a meet whenever. I am going to be back in Fayetteville tomorrow afternoon! Been gone for 2 months. Lots of stuff going on the truck this weekend and tuning next week.

Might be able to make it... Just not sure when my my truck will be finally finished completely...

Jfire44 - New to forum

Hey guys, my name's Jenn. I'm new to the forum and Elizabeth City, NC area. Just seeing if there are any CLOC guys up my way. I own a 2000 Blk Lightning, which threw a code for 4th cylinder misfiring this morning. Looking to change the spark plugs, but i've been forwarned 7 & 8 are a pain. I'm looking for anyone around EC, experienced, willing to work for beer to give a girl a hand. Please reply or PM me if anyone's available.

Thx.

Back