Sold: Feeler: 2002 Built Harley kb2.6, roll bar, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have the following parts that can be sold with truck at an additional cost.

-bts trans
-carbon fiber driveshaft
-15" bogart d10's (f+r)
-fiberglass leafs with upgraded bushings
-power rear slider

What kind of power did she put down? Blower pulley swap done? Any interest in selling without the wet kit installed?

613 rwhp 630 rwtq at 19lbs
680 rwhp 700 rwtq at 21lbs

Real conservative tunes. Would sell without nitrous kit. Its installed and plumbed, but not wired.

how hard would it be to get the fuel tank and what not back to stock? I would love to make an offer but the fuel cell kills this for me :(

how hard would it be to get the fuel tank and what not back to stock? I would love to make an offer but the fuel cell kills this for me :(

i have a stock tank that has been cut down to hold about 15 gallons. Also have stock fuel lines from tank to engine.

I would love to know more about the "rebuilt title" thing. That scares me from an insurance aspect, where I live a rebuilt title is a damned scary vehicle normally.
But I am gonna be 100% honest here....I need the bed of the truck. I could deal with the nitrous tank no problem. But the fuel cell is a no go for me, and the small cell on the left I assume is the powerflow, sadly unless it could be moved behind the nitrous tank (im sure it could be) so I could make more use of the bed, Id have to pass, hell everything in the bed keep it and resell it whatever, I am not a nitrous junkie, running on pump gas safely and reliably is more interesting to me than razors edge balls out performance :)
I understand the 15 gal cut down stock tank, but if I was to buy this...id fly out, pay you and drive her home a stock sized tank is a must brother. I'm just waiting for my check from my 04 L which was totaled so in an aspect you could say I got cash in hand. Your truck and one other are on my short list. I dont post up much here as im normally on the other sites, but i'm not a tire kicker and im not gonna BS you. I am interested but Id like to know more history as to whats up with the rebuilt title (was the truck stolen and recovered, was it a wreck and rebuilt?) etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back