Favor for guys around G.B.?

Brian Baskin

Rikutsu-poi
Taking my truck into Bob Bell Ford wednesday for multiple recall repairs :) Wife's out of town, I have another vehicle, but just need a ride over there when I drop it off (probably Tuesday night) and pick it up (Wednesday afternoon). Can anyone spare the time? I'll pay for your gas :)

I live off Crain Hwy by I-97 (behind where Popeyes used to be), and Bob Bell is on Ritchie by Furnace Branch Rd.

Brian, I can do it. But we will have to be finished by 1000pm, I have to be at work by 1030. Don't worry bout gas money either. Just let me know exact time. Also, watch those asses at Bob Bell the tried to rip me off just last week.

Thanks :) It'll definitely be done before 10, I go to sleep before then (I work 0630-1630). What did they do to you? I went by there to ask about it, and ran across someone working there, arranged the time, told him it was a '93 Lightning, and he said he has a '95 Lightning. Trying to remember if it was the guy I met at the car show this month or not (one of NOSDOG2's friends)... hopefully they'll take care of me, or at least he'll try to :)

They tried to get me to authorize $3000 worth of work over the phone. They said the blower pulley was bent and when I got it back, I couldn't find a damn thing wrong with it. I also took it to the dealer I bought it from and they couldn't find anything either. Just watch out, I hope they don't try to do anything like that to you. When will you know what time and day to drop and pick up your truck? Just so I don't plan anything for that time

Times aren't definite, anytime Tuesday afternoon-night, probably about 1900-2000. Wednesday before 1900. If that's ok.

Did you end up going to JJ's? I saw you were going to try this Friday, did he look at your pulley (now I remember the story :))

Times and days sound fine. Let me know if they change. s330sohc@cs.com. I didn't get the truck back til late afternoon on friday. So I haven't had time to do it yet.

Thanks again Justin :tu: I'm still diggin that red interior. Might have to make a solid black interior for mine :D As if it wasn't hot enough in there.

Cool thanks man. Give me a call tmw if you can't find a ride
later
justin

Back