Fastest in Ct.?

Jim Ienner

Even though it has been dead in here I thought I would post up. Jody and myself will be running our trucks at the DelValLO Spring Rental held on April 14. It is held at Atco NJ. After a few more mods we will both be trying for 9 second passes and vying for the title of "Fastest Lightning in Ct.".
Should be a great race day. Anyone wanting to come out and see a show of some of the fastest Lightnings in Ct.(and even faster ones from the larger area) this is the day.

Jim

Last edited:
Goodluck Jim,
I plan on making it to some of the events this year, if my Army schedule permits me too.

Keep it safe, I hope you get some great weather.
take care

john

iv been trying to join delawre owners club but i cant sned an email they are renting the track that day? is any one with a lightning aloud i wanna go so badly.could i have mor einfo plz thanx

iv been trying to join delawre owners club but i cant sned an email they are renting the track that day? is any one with a lightning aloud i wanna go so badly.could i have mor einfo plz thanx

The event is full, so you can't participate. You can certainly come to spectate. It will be a great show with lots to learn.
As far as joining the club? Real easy. Go to delvallo.net. Introduce yourself. Join in the forum discussions. Check out and participate in the get togethers. No dues, no paperwork. Very informal.

Jim

Sorry Jim for you not being able to have your truck at the rental.
and Sorry again for having to reclaim the title. :rolleyes:

the bar has been raised. come and get it!!!

DSC_0619_cropped.jpg

scoreboard.jpg

I already began pricing new go fast parts. Congrats on the number, but I won't let you hold the spot for too long.;k
My thoughts are uncorking the exhaust was the biggest benefit. The weight you dropped helped, but it seemed to me that the motor liked the reduced backpressure. It has been a long time coming for you and you certainly deserve this reward.:eek:ldtu:

Jim

Back