fan kit....gauging the interest

Edward - I could be missing the info here, but are you offering a electric fan kit with your wiring schematics now? I would like to see pictures and this setup by the posts seems to be just what I need, fan and all.

PM me, or what would be best at your leisure.

well I am not offering the fans themselves if that is what your asking. I am wondering if the group would like to have a dedicated Gen 1 electric fan wiring kit using high quality components. This way they could use any fan they like but have a wiring kit that is heavy duty enough and safe to handle the current loads and be specific for our trucks. If the interest were high enough I may stock up on large quantities of the components to save on the cost. Based on the reponses it looks like if I keep about 2-3 kits put together that would be good. I will have to borrow my friends camera and post some pics.

Edward

Can I get your e mail address? I would like to get one ,but need get one fan motor it went out I have flex 210.

sorry for the delay. I will snap some pics tonight of the fan wiring kit installed on my truck and of the 1 gauge cables from my other post. The pic of the kit in my truck is not exactly the same as the one mentioned but it is close enough for comparison. Hopefully I can have the pics up between Friday and Monday.
Edward

Back