F.S. Ground effects

bombsled

F.S. Nitrous kit, misc stuff

I have a set of used ground effects made by Lund. They are fiberglass , black but needs paint. They have a lot of chips but no cracks. The passenger side has an exhaust cut out in front of the rear tire. They would be good for a 4x4 with wide large tires due to the wheel well design. They have a built in step at each door and really heavy duty brackets that attach it to the frame. They fit Gen 1 body style. Pictures installed on my truck and off it available upon request. Local salesin Washington only , don't think anyone would ship'em anyway. I live in Tacoma, Washington

A nice Hard bed cover ,vinyl imprinted looking fiberglass construction (real thick) you could stand on it. Its a nice set up, its got a small ding in it but could be fixed if it bothered you. The handle doesnt latch or lock anymore either. Fits F150 gen 1 style.

I have a used bedliner for the f150 too. Good shape I'll give it away cheap to anyone who wants it.

Also have a Vortech Aluminum intake cover and stock filter box off my Gen1

And a K&N Filter that fits inside it in great shape still. It's on Ebay for $20 bucks.

I also have a used Nitrous kit part number 5115, comes with the following...

10 lbs bottle (empty) :(
Two Bottle Brackets
Nitrous filter
Two solenoids
Solenoid mount
Nitrous regulator
14ft main feed line 4an
30 amp relay
#42 flare jet
100 hp jet
150 hp jet
3 ft 4an feed line
Small bottle heater

It's not complete like from the Kit but a couple switchs and vaccum line and your ready to go for under $250! make an offer I'll ship from 98445 area code. Kit was $475 new.
putting it on ebay tommorrow so act fast. Need pics? email me at the address below.

wayneweisman@comcast.net

Links to a few pictures, one in snow, one photoshoped but you can see the Ground Effects well.

http://home.comcast.net/~wayneweisman/

Last edited:
Back