F-150 online vs NLOC

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gitchi Manitou:
I belong to F-150 Online. I belong to SVT Performance. Also a few others not so popular. It doesn't matter to me because I still consider this the number 1 site. If I am online at all, I check this board and my mail, and everything else takes second place. I imagine it'll always be that way. This board is well moderated and posters that are nothing but bellicose troublemakers are usually short-lived. Not because they are kicked off, but because the character level here does not allow them to thrive. We've seen some of this type evolve into the type of people I am now proud to converse with and share ideas with. I've not seen that happen on any other board. Here the Ford guys, the Dodge guys, and the Chevy guys, for the most part, have class. If you wanna read forever, go to F-150 Online. If you wanna talk endless smack, go to SVT Performance. If you want a balance of the all the best a board has to offer, this is the only place to be.

Don't get me wrong. Those other boards are great, but as long as this board exists, I'm a permanent fixture!

</font>

ditto.

------------------
Adam
01 Black Lightning
Newest - Wet Okles seat covers, Roush lowering kit (waiting for install)
JDM Big mouth filter, JDM Flip chip, JDM Breather cap, JL Ram Air, JBA Headers, Striaght Pipes, Single Blade TB, Splitfires, Bed Rug, Steel Horse Billet grills, Keypad Mod, Dynomatted cab, Blaupunkt MD reciever w/CD changer, MTX Thunder Form, Clarion 5X7's up front, Infinity Kappa's in back, kick panels with JBL components, Relocated starter button, Billet pedals, red interior lights w/neon, purple neon and strobe lights for the shows, and more.
fe5736c6.gif

NLOC vs F150 online ?
This says it all, no comment really needed.
Later on

Thank you Kevin, you hit the nail on the head.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by svtpickemup:
JJ,
If you want to talk to L owners about your lower pulley, don't post it in the War Zone!

If you post in the Gen 2 Section, no R/T owner should bother you. And, if they do, the Gen 2 moderators will be the first to shut it down.

We got no crap like that in the Gen 1 forum. All major smack talking is posted in the War Zone. It will not be tolerated anywhere else on this board.

</font>

------------------
Thanks,
Raymond
Performance Specialties
01 Cobra
95 Lightning (lots O' mods faster than the Cobra)

I personally like the "smart-ass comments and one-liners". They get a laugh outta me every time. How bout that bulldog. He is the tops at the above. BYE-BYE

------------------
Bob
2000 WHITE LIGHTNING
#3903 born 06/14/00
Johnny Lightning Ram Air
Snug Top Bed Cover
1981 HONDA CBX
(in-line 6 cylinder)
Too Much Customizing To List.
1972 SUZUKI GT-750 LEMANS
(3 cylinder 2 stroke)
Cafe racer conversion

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

::Blast it! I wanted a picture of the squirrel for this post::

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RedRT:

i dont think he can make friends anywhere... must be just "one of those" people...
Pete

</font>

So.. what part about my thread I started in F150 about the JDM pulley didnt you like?? And what gives you the impression that I "cant make friends anywhere"???

That post was informative and gave alot of people a better understanding on what is invoved in a JDM lower pulley...

This is exactly why I did not post this topic here on NLOC. I can give L owners information that only I have, because I am the only one so far to install a JDM lower pulley on my L, but it would have been met with critisism and bullshit from asshole R/T owners that come here just to start shit with me........

I like NLOC, please dont get me wrong about that.. but some of you Dak owners are just looking to pick fights.

So here we go , again and again....

It is nice to have the input of some Dak owners and other Dodge owners as well. Some of you are really cool and have good points and all, but when you take issue with one person, (me) and try to justify why you post to every single thread I start, no matter what it is about, then you need to back the **** off.... Stop posting a response to every topic I start or have something to say about.. And it doesnt matter where it is at. It can be in GenII or anything goes, or GenI, and now it goes as far as F150 online.. you check out that thread and start talking shit about me again...

This response is directed to RedRT.. if any other Dak owners agree with RedRt after reading the link and thread I started on F150, I feel real sorry for you..

JJ, i dont know weather or not to laugh, flame the hell out of you, or give you an intelligent response to your novel.... its ridiculious and quite far fetched that if everything you just wrote was directed to me personally. i guess ill do the old quote/comment thing because that post you made was not only rediclious, but idiotic....

you said:
<<<it would have been met with critisism and bullshit from asshole R/T owners that come here just to start shit with me..>>>

now by your own words, that entire post was directed at me, right?... i want to know how in the hell you can be so full of yourself to think that i come here solely to start shit with you?... give me ONE example from the past where I have personally "started shit" with you... i dare ya.

you said:
<<<when you take issue with one person, (me) and try to justify why you post to every single thread I start, no matter what it is about, then you need to back the **** off>>>

Have I ever taken issue with YOU on apparently EVERY thread you start?? NO... so YOU back the **** off!.

you said:
<<<I like NLOC, please dont get me wrong about that.. but some of you Dak owners are just looking to pick fights.>>>

that "some of you dak owners" shit needs to ****in quit cuz its directed at me and you have absolutely no grounds to make me the scape goat for whatever personality defects YOU have.

it must be nice not only to be shunned upon by "us dak owners", but also by your own blood (fellow L owners)... makes ya feel good dosent it buddy... live it up. JJ, you have some kinda serious personality issues you need to address before you come back here and make another stupid post like that one, and continue to make yourself look more and more like the asshole you are, and the one that everyone has learned to recognize. its not "us dak owners" that hate you JJ, its pretty much the majority of the people here. Dont take your agression out on me, and SURELY dont lump me in with the r/t crowd that has caused you problems in the past, because i wasnt part of it, and you need to step off. but first, go **** yourself.
Pete

[This message has been edited by RedRT (edited 08-01-2001).]

This is funny.

IMO I enjoy reading what the R/T owners have to say. Really they are the only other 'sport truck' you can buy from a dealer. We can learn stuff from them and Vice Versa. I post on this board, svtperformance, f150online, moparchat and very rarely f150world. This board I'm really starting to like, and if SVTPerformance was more active. Enough of that.

Just STOP IT! It takes two (or more) people to argue, if one of them shuts up, there is NO argument! It dosen't matter who is right or wrong, tell me what does it cost you if someone is too beligerent to listen? Nothing! Just don't try to BEAT your way of seeing things into everyone you come in contact with.

This is just a curiosity question JJ (I happen to like some of your post), but do you still live with your parents (no harm or funny intended, just curious, HONESTLY). Wherever you go, what ever you do, good luck man!

------------------
White Lightning #2252//'80 Mercury Capri-306 balanced, D.S.S forged pistons, TFS heads, Holley 750,Tremec, 4.10 gears, more... 13.20@107MPH//'01 F-250 White, PSD, 6 speed, 4X4, extended cab,/wife's white '01 Sport Trac
I have a thing for white vehicles!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by cbxer66:
I personally like the "smart-ass comments and one-liners". They get a laugh outta me every time. How bout that bulldog. He is the tops at the above. BYE-BYE

</font>
LOL. You got that right. Bulldog keeps me laughing almost as much as DJ.

I know i'm new here, but it's nice to know what other people are doing to make their trucks faster . Be a Lightning or a R/T. So in the words of Rodney King "why can't we all just get along"

------------------
Ringo 99 black
nloc#375
now Painted DuPont Mystic Purpleen, check it out at
http://community.webtv.net/ringosponchos

I've been a member and active on this board for a few years now. I've owned my Lightning for almost 5 years now. There have been a lot of people on this board that have come and gone, and lots that have stuck around. Thank you all for all the information, humor, and a peak into your lives.

JJ, you should have been here for the Ryan and Brian thing. I would have put money down that you would have destroyed your computer because you would have been so pissed. Hmm, maybe you need some anger management.

In all honesty, you seem to cause as much trouble as you seem to want to avoid. That's the truth.

I'm totally with Gitchi. I sign online, check email, then come here. Everything else is second. I've been to the other Lightning boards, and as far as I'm concerned for Gen 1 info, they are all second. I have the same screen name everywhere, but haven't posted anywhere else in a long time. When you find the best, **** the rest.

------------------
Everything you need it for:
Drag racing, autocrossing, hauling, towing, cruising, showing, and a daily driver.
ff3efb7b.jpg.thumb.jpg

1993 Lightning #3276 (14.9 @ 90MPH)
1994 Honda CBR900RR (11.3 @ 124MPH)
1985 Yamaha RZ350

Dan DeClute
NLOC #312
Mechanical Engineering, Iowa State University

you mean theres "other" online forums??
far as im concerned....NLOC is the "only" one.
have no reason to go anywhere else.
this place rules.
hands down, i dont even need to go look anywhere else.

later,

Anthony

------------------
1994 Lightning #2685
1987 Harley FLHT
1967 Ranchero
lightningbyron.jpg

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Daniniowa:
I've been a member and active on this board for a few years now.
</font>

I love ya, man, but how long has this board actually been around?

JJ, i dont know weather or not to laugh, flame the hell out of you, or give you an intelligent response to your novel.... its ridiculious and quite far fetched that if everything you just wrote was directed to me personally. i guess ill do the old quote/comment thing because that post you made was not only rediclious, but idiotic....

you said:
<<<it would have been met with critisism and bullshit from asshole R/T owners that come here just to start shit with me..>>>

now by your own words, that entire post was directed at me, right?... i want to know how in the hell you can be so full of yourself to think that i come here solely to start shit with you?... give me ONE example from the past where I have personally "started shit" with you... i dare ya.

you said:
<<<when you take issue with one person, (me) and try to justify why you post to every single thread I start, no matter what it is about, then you need to back the **** off>>>

Have I ever taken issue with YOU on apparently EVERY thread you start?? NO... so YOU back the **** off!.

you said:
<<<I like NLOC, please dont get me wrong about that.. but some of you Dak owners are just looking to pick fights.>>>

that "some of you dak owners" shit needs to ****in quit cuz its directed at me and you have absolutely no grounds to make me the scape goat for whatever personality defects YOU have.

it must be nice not only to be shunned upon by "us dak owners", but also by your own blood (fellow L owners)... makes ya feel good dosent it buddy... live it up. JJ, you have some kinda serious personality issues you need to address before you come back here and make another stupid post like that one, and continue to make yourself look more and more like the asshole you are, and the one that everyone has learned to recognize. its not "us dak owners" that hate you JJ, its pretty much the majority of the people here. Dont take your agression out on me, and SURELY dont lump me in with the r/t crowd that has caused you problems in the past, because i wasnt part of it, and you need to step off. but first, go **** yourself.
Pete

[This message has been edited by RedRT (edited 08-01-2001).]
</font>

That is exactly the response that I expected..... Go **** yourself??? how original is that??? JJ

------------------
01 white lightning, JDM flip chip, Best ET so far, 13.02 @ 105.31mph
2000 Civic Si, vortech, killer stereo, screaming little bitch.
2000 Suzuki RM125. slings mud every weekend.
85 toyota tercel
3 Beagles,My boyz, Pokey, Nitro, and Slinger JJ's Whitelightning

My new albums

obviously JJ, of course it was what you expected... how could you post the bullshit that you did and expect me to reply ANY OTHER WAY... and if you expected it, how come you cant come up with anything better to reply with than your "one liner" that YOU accuse OTHERS of making..... pot calling the kettle black are we?
jackass.....
Pete

obviously JJ, of course it was what you expected... how could you post the bullshit that you did and expect me to reply ANY OTHER WAY... and if you expected it, how come you cant come up with anything better to reply with than your "one liner" that YOU accuse OTHERS of making..... pot calling the kettle black are we?
jackass.....
Pete

</font>

Why should I have to come up with some elaborate response to what you posted?? It is what I expected, but it was a little better than I expected, so you werent wasting your time.. I like reading all this stuff.

------------------
01 white lightning, JDM flip chip, Best ET so far, 11.98@ 115.31mph
2000 Civic Si, vortech, killer stereo, screaming little bitch.
2000 Suzuki RM125. slings mud every weekend.
85 toyota tercel
3 Beagles,My boyz, Pokey, Nitro, and Slinger JJ's Whitelightning

My new albums

Back