Exhaust ?

Blue Oval Forever

Gen 1 Salvage Yard Owner
I Support the NLOC
Dave, I would like to know if it would be possible for you to build one of your exhaust kits to fit the Super Cab truck i juts bought from Keith (93 Whitelightning)

I would be looking for the 1 5/8" header not sure which muffler yet but would be without cats I really like the XLerator system with Twisters mufflers But not sure if i should go that route yet

Bobby

Hi Bobby,

I can make the headers, mid pipes and muffler... this will all bolt into the chassis and fit fine... However the tail pipes will have to adjusted by the installer to make sure the fit is correct... I can provide the tail pipes and add a slip connection with ss lap clamps... This would allow you to adjust pipes to the proper lenght... I could probably get them really close but worst case you may have to cut two pipes of pipe and rig up one or two hangers... Should be very easy to do...

Dave

Dave, OK Thank's I think i am going to wait till after WFC so i can let you have a look at the truck so i know the exhaust set-up will fit perfect. I also have to make up my mind as i may sell off the Power Dyne on it and put one of your street Turbo set-up's on it with the Power Master T-70@10 psi :D And be done with it if you know what i mean. This is not going to be a race truck but i would like a Killer tow rig

Bobby

Last edited:
Back