Excessive Fuel Consumption

I thought you had Victor jr heads on your truck? Either way that mpg is bad. I get 12-13 mixed driving and 17-18 solid hwy. I always get 200 miles on the rear tank.

No, the EEC is not connected to the gauges, so a gauge fault can't affect the EEC. The EEC uses the ACT & ECT. This caption explains how to test them:

I understand that , but doesn't the coolant temp sensor and the gauge sensor work in conjunction for the EEC to tell the operating temp of the engine?

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

I thought you had Victor jr heads on your truck? Either way that mpg is bad. I get 12-13 mixed driving and 17-18 solid hwy. I always get 200 miles on the rear tank.
Yea I did but when I started driving it further I pulled it apart and put it back to completely stock so I could have the heads ported for my turbo build this fall. At this point I just might pull it off the road and do a complete resto/mod on it.
That way I can pull it apart send it to the paint shop and build a stroker for it.
Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

....doesn't the coolant temp sensor and the gauge sensor work in conjunction for the EEC...?
No.
Steve83 said:
No, the EEC is not connected to the gauges...

[/topic]
This is what people see on tapatalk...
Looks like a really cruddy app. So you're gonna stop using it, and start using a real browser that can open a normal link, right?

BTW
This is what has happened to all of bumpy's pictures in Chrome:

nlocbumpy.jpg

But I'm pretty sure Chrome isn't the problem. ;) We all know that Tapatalk has had the problem you showed for years. IDK why anyone still uses it.

Welp ... That being the case (as SteveO has pointed out) I'll be downloading all of my photobucket photos and deleting the account.

Not the they likely give two rat's a**es, I'll be letting them know precisely why.

Welp ... That being the case (as SteveO has pointed out) I'll be downloading all of my photobucket photos and deleting the account.

Not the they likely give two rat's a**es, I'll be letting them know precisely why.

Here's the problem, any of the pics you linked are locked by them. So you cannot download YOUR OWN PICS... It's total bullsh..

You should be able to download your photos from your album on PB

From photobuckets site---

Yes! All your photos are still available by logging into your Photobucket Account. Photobucket has only restricted the ability to view your photos on 3rd party sites.

Can I download my Photos?
Absolutely, at any time. It is an easy four step process:

Step 1. Login to your Photobucket Account

Step 2. Navigate to your library page

Step 3. View a photo and click the download button

Step 4. The picture will be saved to your computer

Or
Downloading Albums

Need to download all of the images in an album? Whether its your own Photobucket account or another User, you can download the entire album's worth of images in one fell swoop.

Find the album you want to download by first navigating to the Library.
Select the Album you wish to download.
Look in the lower right corner of the page for "Album Action" and find the link to Download Album.

Validate that you are a human by sliding the arrow.

Next, all of the images in your album will be gathered and compressed into a .zip file. The next page you'll see will prompt you to download the compressed file.
NOTE: If you have a lot of images, it may take a little while to compress. We'll notify you via email when the file is ready to download. Make sure your current Photobucket account is updated with your current email address. Click here to learn more about changing your email address.
After downloading the compressed file to your computer, unzip it and view your pics. NOTE: You may need a 3rd party utility to decompress the .zip file. Click here to learn more.

Note: Currently, this feature only works with images. Your videos and gifs will need to be downloaded individually. Click here to learn more about individually downloading media.

Don't want others to download your albums? Just make your albums private. Click here to learn more about changing album privacy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back