Ennis, March 9th, anyone?

O

OneRedTXBolt

Not sure if I'll have enough miles to race, but I'd sure head down that way to watch you guys run...

1st Street night of the year.

Who's in?

James

------------------
Born 1/10/01
Picked up 2/14/01

Factory Soft Tonneau Cover
BedRug
Lighted Ford Logo
Wheel Locks

I'll be there, but I'll have to hitch a ride with Mumbly. I can't show up in a Honda!!

------------------
Tom Liss
2001 Black Lightning ordered 02/06/2001!!

Hey Guys,
I will be there
smile.gif

Looking forward to running 12's, hopefully
smile.gif

So how about it, anyone else going????

I'll probably be there early. Not sure how long I'll stay.

[This message has been edited by Sixpipes (edited 03-01-2001).]

Good Luck guys - I will be 30 miles from Canada

Doug

I know im looking forward to running the 1/4 mile, im tired of kennedales greasy track i need some traction

I wish you could make it Doug
frown.gif

Alright so we've got:
Jeff
Dennis
James
tliss
Moonshine????

Anyone else?????

Agreed... Wish ya could be there Doug!

I may do some travelling so I can get a couple of runs in... I'm gonna try real hard to be ready to race on Friday.
biggrin.gif

Anyone else in? Mumbly?

James

[This message has been edited by OneRedTXBolt (edited 03-05-2001).]

I will try to go, I have to put the truck in the shop this week so it depends on if it is out of the shop by then.. I will know something by the end of the day I hope..

------------------
Member of the Texas Chapter of wwww.F150world.com
1999 Stage 3 Roush F-150 Super Cab Flareside
Pics of the Truck are here http://www.f150world.com/mumbly/

Mumbly,
You can hitch a ride with me, although I'll be driving the Honda. Guaranteed not to race, as this thing'll probably fall apart on me. And guys, please don't egg my car!! I know it's a sacriledge to show up in something foreign, but these are circumstances out of our control!

------------------
Tom Liss

Are we gonna meet up somewhere ahead of time and caravan? Or just meet down there?

I'm coming from Downtown Dallas.

James

Mumbly and I are coming from Richardson (if Mumbly can go). I have absolutely NO CLUE where I'm going. Can I get directions from here, or is there somebody up this way that I can follow??

------------------
Tom Liss

My version is go south on 35e till you get to exit 403 and go left on 287 till you see the motorplex on the left. The first entrance is the one you want......

Here is a link to the site with thier version of the directions. I cant make it - But it is REAL easy to find.....

Doug

http://www.texasmotorplex.com/travel_directions.cfm

Exit #403, which will be Hwy 287, there is a green highway sign that says ‘Texas
Motorplex next exit’
Take the service road past the Ford dealership and over the bridge
Take the next right, which is marked Hwy 287 South - Corsicana
We are on 287 South approximately 10 miles from Interstate-35

Well I will not be able to race this
weekend
frown.gif

I was driving down the road went a Z28 with 2 high school punks pull up. We drop down too about 20mph, then he nails it and then I nail it. Well I pulled on him about half a car when I slammed into the rev limiter..wtf
So I slow down and give her some gas so she'll drop into 1st and sure enough I hit the rev limiter again. I stop and then just give about a 1/4 throttle and it still won't shift until I let out of the throttle totally.
So I take it back up to the dealer. So they are calling the hot line to find out what they have to do
frown.gif

I told them that I would be back for my tranny. Since they had it for 3 weeks and still said that there was nothing wrong.
Well I'M BACK!!!!!!! one week later!!!!!

Oh well I'm still going to Ennis on friday.
I wanted to see some black Lightning run. I think his name is G0_Sixpipes or something like that
smile.gif

Autothrottle

Bring a tranquilizer Gun.... You may need it if he breaks into the 12's

JK

Good Luck Sixpipes

Doug

Sorry to hear about your truck, AT!
frown.gif

On an upnote, I'll be racing tomorrow! I'm gonna change the oil tonight, as I'm thinking 1000 miles is enough of a break in
smile.gif

James

So who's all going? Is anybody going from the North Dallas/Richardson area? If so we may want to meet up somewhere. Also, what time does everything start up? Should we head out there right after work at 4 or wait until a little later?

------------------
Tom Liss

Please leave your tranquilizer guns at home!
biggrin.gif
I suspect that Ennis will be .1-.2 seconds slower than our last trip to Hallsville. That would make my predicted ET for tonight in the 13.2-13.3 range. Anything less than 13.2 will be a good night. I'm going early.

[This message has been edited by Sixpipes (edited 03-09-2001).]

Another Roll call!

Anyone's plans change?

Tom, I may be up that way. Kinda depends on what time I get done today. We're having a 'server issue'....

I'll check in again later today...

James

Back