E4OD

K

KT

Help.The transmission in my 94L shifts very hard (way to hard. it's going to break something) at all throttle settings.Only mods are powerdyne & MSD with boost retard. Is the valve for the trans accumulator that came with blower kit causing this? the truck has only 15K on it. Thank you in advance for the help.

My truck did the same thing it was the torque converter
tongue.gif

------------------
David Red'94#78

The tranny could be in limp home mode try unhooking the battery to reset the computer

No.I just got this truck & it was doing it then. I thought I could change the valve (that came with the blower kit) back to stock & this would fix it, but the more I thought about it, I do'nt think it will. It came with the blower.

Hey man I had the same problem and it ended up being my B&M electronic shift improver. It shorted out the selenoid packs in the tranny and in doing so shorting out the PCM. Suck ass. I suggest you get the thing to a shop that can diagnose the problem because you are definately right in thinking that this could hurt something. It litterally banged my driveshaft loose, the damn thing would actually move up and down the u-joints were so bad. I think it may have loosened up the diff too. so I would get this checked.
Chris

[This message has been edited by 5point8LiterImportEater (edited 06-30-2000).]

Back