E/R Autocross - March 11

S

Sixpipes

Equipe Rapide is holding their next autocross event at Mineral Wells, TX on March 11. What do you think about making a year-long truck series out of the Equipe Rapide SSP class? Points could be totaled based on a participants best 5 events of the year. There is a total of nine scheduled events during 2001. Even if you did not make the first event in February, there is ample time to get involved.
fee0bf1c.jpg

The top truck trophy will be presented to the E/R winner in the SSP Top Truck class at the last event of the year in November. Events are scheduled for Mineral Wells and Pennington Field so there is a variety of venues to test the skill level of each participant. Let me know what you think.

http://autocross.com/er/calendar.htm

[This message has been edited by Sixpipes (edited 02-18-2001).]

I'm in for the series but will miss the next one,,March 11..I will be in tuscon for a Mopar nats meet..

Barry

------------------
Trueblue R/T
Motor stuff
suspension stuff

Great Barry. The events will be a good excuse to get together anyway. I think it would be neat to get maybe twenty trucks at at an event.

Moonshine, Autothrottle, and some of you Generation I guys out there, we had a good time at the first event. Try to make the next one.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Sixpipes:
Who's going besides me?</font>

Hey sixpipes, I spoke to you the other day. That sounds like it would be a great time I would love to go. That is if yall don't mind
a non lightning owner going.
R/S

Gerard

------------------

I would really like to go --- gotta try the new lightning --- I will see if I can sneak out of the house --- what time does it start??? Maybe I should just drive the car over to your house on Friday --- and not go home !!!!

------------------

fed295d6.jpg

'00 Red Lightning 4446 of 4966
'01 F-250 Crew Cab, PSD
'97 Camaro Z-28,30th Anniversary convertible, LT1, 6-Speed, 1 of 175
'69 El Camino

[This message has been edited by Ivanhoe_Farms (edited 03-01-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Ivanhoe_Farms (edited 03-01-2001).]

JAM

I plan to leave Little Elm about 7AM (3/11) to get to the Mineral Wells event. Be happy to meet you somewhere.

Sixpipes,
sounds like a plan. I live at Marina Vista on FM 720. We can meet at David's parking lot if that works for you. If not, just name the place and I will be there.

Gerard

------------------

Jam -

You still up for tomorrow? I thought it might be better to meet at the Prairie House on Hwy 380. We can then go through Denton instead of The Colony.

Any other trucks plan on showing tomorrow? I am going to preregister on-line. It will save you 15-30 minutes in the morning at registration.

http://autocross.com/er/online.shtml

[This message has been edited by Sixpipes (edited 03-10-2001).]

Sixpipes

I am still in NY but have registered for the event. What is the weather gonna be like ??

When are you leaving and what route are you taking ?

Doug

Doug - If you are going to be back in time for tomorrows event, we will swing by your house. Just leave me a message.. They were predicting rain for tomorrow afternoon, but I think it is being revised as I speak. Gorgeous day today at least.

Back in Dallas !!

What Time ??

Some one needs to make sure I bring the damned jack handle !!

Doug

Check out http://www.svtlightnings.com/talon/ for pictures from this weekends autox.

We only had 3 trucks show up in the wet but we had a good time. The frightening thing is that Chelton showed up on crutches in a Dodge Ram and was very competitive....

We were breathing down the neck of that MR2, we'll get him next time
wink.gif

Doug

------------------
Picked up Silver 2000 Lightning 2/28/00!!
1st run 13.9 sec 1/4 !! Best Run 13.43
mailto:drbdkb@hotmail.comdrbdkb@hotmail.com</A>

My Web Site www.SVTLightnings.com

2000 Lightning, FMS 3.73 gears ( Expensive ), PSP 4 Way Chip ( Retired due to pinging ), PSP Intake, Valentine 1, Snuglid, Bedrug, Lighted Ford Logos, Superchip R9, and 3m Panther Black nickel tint, Clear corners., Boston Acoustics 5x7s and Components, Alpine v12 5 channel Amp and JL Sub.

Back